West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Not a happy-hunting ground of late for us, or a team we're efficient at taking points off either.

Line-up? Predictions?

We'll play horrible football, I'm fairly confident on that one. Despite that we've got good strikers who can score goals from very little service so difficult to predict a result.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

No way we'll win here imo.

Way to play against them is to sit deep and stand off, their forwards are much better in behind than in front. If I remember correctly Norwich did it to great effect just hitting them on the counter and won.

No way we'll win here imo.

Way to play against them is to sit deep and stand off, their forwards are much better in behind than in front. If I remember correctly Norwich did it to great effect just hitting them on the counter and won.

That would be a good tactic. Putting the right team out to execute it will be the tricky part (for Pardew).

Come rain or shine, we just can't beat these and I'm expecting that again. I'd bite your hand off for a draw.

Krul

Simpson  Willo    Colo    Perch

Ben Arfa    Tiote  Cabaye  Jonas

Cisse    Ba

is what he'll go for. Santon, Shola, Guthrie, Gosling, Vuckic, Raylor (if fit) and Elliot on the bench.

Going down to this, would definitely take a draw. Although my away record this season is decent - won 5 and lost 1.

2-2 with Ba and Hatem getting our goals  :aww:

Which game was your loss?