West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Weather forecast looks sensational for anyone going down. Love warm sunny away days.

Where's this? The one I looked at said rain :lol: Love a good sunny away trip like - day before my birthday as well :smitten:

Weather forecast looks sensational for anyone going down. Love warm sunny away days.

Where's this? The one I looked at said rain :lol: Love a good sunny away trip like - day before my birthday as well :smitten:

I will congratulate you on it.

There's absolutely no reason for this game to be on tv. Who outside of the two sets of fans would be remotely interested in watching?

There's this:

It's often a high scoring fixture.

Haha! There's goals in the fixture but strangely enough it's not often a high quality game. For some irritating reason, we have a habit of letting some hitherto unknown WBA player become a superstar when we roll up.

Just had a look there, the last time we won at the Hawthorns was the relegation season and yep, it was a high scoring game! We won 3-2.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Dare I be the optimistic one among this corwd of pesimist. I do dare, it will be a 0-2 victory to us west brom don't have too much to play for besides a top ten finsh and have looked very poor in their last two matches, including one I witnessed first hand in old trafford. However they were away and their home form is now starting to improve at the expense of their away form it appears, Woy never can have it both ways, but I still think we can do it.

Relatively confident about this one, think we're certainly in with a shout of a draw which would be a good result. Ba's due a goal and HBA is n fine form, Cabaye looked better against Norwich, Tiote should be be back and Perch had his best game last time out. May even see all three in the middle.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I'll play our best players:

Krul

Jonas

Williamson (...)

Colo

Santon

Guthrie

Cabaye

Tiote

Ba

Cisse

Arfa

Guest neesy111

I'll play our best players:

Krul

Jonas

Williamson (...)

Colo

Santon

Guthrie

Cabaye

Tiote

Ba

Cisse

Arfa

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/210/119/+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145

Krul

Simpson    Williamson  Colo    Santon

Tiote            Perch

Cabaye

HBA                                  Ba

Cisse