Why the f*** should I bow down to experience?

Ishmael

and why is it always (I stress always) assumed that people with experience are good at what they do?

Answer those please.  This will form part of a new series of threads where I aim to attack the very fabric of contemporary British life.

and why is it always (I stress always) assumed that people with experience are good at what they do?

Answer those please.  This will form part of a new series of threads where I aim to attack the very fabric of contemporary British life.

Goody.

If you are talking about the work place, then high levels of experience and past performance are the easiest way to screen against adverse employees

I'm talking about all aspects of life.  And yes, I accept your point, but I do not like it.

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

just try talking to your parents in a calm and reasoned manner to get what you want in future, might work

Guest Haris Vuckic

am i a man or am i a muppet

if im a muppet then im a very manly muppet

am i a muppet or am i a man

if im a man that makes me a muppet of a man