How do you fall sleep?

MW

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

for some reason, when going to bed on a quiet night in, the only position i believe i fall asleep in is leaning on my right side

however, the most effective way for me to get tired is by leaning to the left, then tossing over to my right when i feel the time is right

back can be useful on occasion, but only briefly

fuck front

Guest SuperShola!

The only way I can get to sleep is if i'm listening or watching something. It's daft like, but I find it much easier to sleep listening to the radio and drifting off then just lying there...

The only way I can get to sleep is if i'm listening or watching something. It's daft like, but I find it much easier to sleep listening to the radio and drifting off then just lying there...

:thup: I need noise. Silence and darkness drives me fucking nuts, never get to sleep. TV stays on in the background, I'll lay on my front, one arm hooked under the pillow, other hanging over the edge of the bed. Of course, all of this with my feet hanging out of the bottom of the duvet. Heaven. :snod:

Either side, usually left.

Can't sleep on my back - haven't been able to since I was about 4 and accidentally caught a film/tv show involving someone sleeping on their back who got stabbed. :blush:

lie on my back for about half an hour to relax, then roll on to my left, into a cold patch, flip the pillow over to its cool side, put my head on the furthest left part of the pillow with the bottom left of it tucked under itself and my body as far to the left edge of the bed as possible, relax there for about half an hour to drift off.

People actually sleep on their front? :lol: I thought everyone stopped that when they were about 10?

Used to sleep on my front, but now I can only sleep on my right side, with one hand under the pillo (under my head) and the duvet between my knees. :lol:

:thup: I need noise. Silence and darkness drives me fucking nuts, never get to sleep. TV stays on in the background, I'll lay on my front, one arm hooked under the pillow, other hanging over the edge of the bed. Of course, all of this with my feet hanging out of the bottom of the duvet. Heaven. :snod:

I can't even imagine how small your duvet must be for your feet to hang out of the bottom. :iamatwat: