Your T-Shirts

Guest Matt Jones

Guest Matt Jones

Any chance this one can be sold without your website address on it?

http://www.spreadshirt.net/image.php?type=image&partner_id=290481&product_id=2452296&img_id=1&size=huge&bgcolor_images=white

That is the only thing putting me off purchasing one  bluebiggrin.gif

Also, do you have a bigger image of what this one reads?

http://www.spreadshirt.net/image.php?type=image&partner_id=290481&product_id=2452318&img_id=1&size=huge&bgcolor_images=white

Many thanks

Guest Howaythetoon

Matt, none of the shirts have our URL on, just our own Newcastle-Online designs with our crest on and forum sayings like "PHP Critical Error". All NUFC/Geordie or Toon related designs don't have the site's URL on.

We'll also be doing the above shirt with a black background and white and yellow text, so where it says United there will be a black line down that area of the text.

Guest Matt Jones

Ah right - just the URL is shown in that image above.

And that second one sounds good - but I was just wondering what the lengthy text read?

Guest Howaythetoon

And that second one sounds good - but I was just wondering what the lengthy text read?

Where is the URL Showing Matt, are you sure?

The text reads all the names of every NUFC goalscorer against the Mackems, starts off with Emre, finishes with Jock Peddie. The text is readable, that's one of the shirts I ordered and have giving to my brother for Christmas, it's unreadable on the screenshot but on the actual shirts is bold and readable.

Hope that helps.

Guest smoggeordie

How about printing one up saying "For a great footballing side there's Newcastle.........for everything else's there's Sunderland/Middlesbrough/inset team of usernames choice here etc..."

Guest Matt Jones

The text reads all the names of every NUFC goalscorer against the Mackems, starts off with Emre, finishes with Jock Peddie. The text is readable, that's one of the shirts I ordered and have giving to my brother for Christmas, it's unreadable on the screenshot but on the actual shirts is bold and readable.

Hope that helps.

Aye, thats great thanks.

I'm sure the URL is underneath "Sad Mackem Bastards" on the Mackems shirt though!

http://www.spreadshirt.net/image.php?type=image&partner_id=290481&product_id=2452296&img_id=1&size=huge&bgcolor_images=white

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope that helps.

Aye, thats great thanks.

I'm sure the URL is underneath "Sad Mackem Bastards" on the Mackems shirt though!

Aye it was, yeah. I deleted it though and uploaded the design without the URL. We were going to put the URL on every shirt but no-one wants to walk about advertising something.

How about printing one up saying "For a great footballing side there's Newcastle.........for everything else's there's Sunderland/Middlesbrough/inset team of usernames choice here etc..."

genius do it

foreverything else theres Chelsea lol