Sport Relief

catmag

John Bishops week of Hell about to start on BBC1 - anyone doing anything for it this year?

I'm watching it, that's my contribution.  :lol:

Text a pound in at the end, that'll help ;)

I've just lot my job ;)

Tbf we do a charity thing every month for our joint account, they get enough from me.

Avoiding it like fuck. Hate this 'look at me' charity mumbo jumbo, full of self congratulating dicks for the most part, IMO of course.

Bishop is class though. 6 years ago just a normal guy doing a 9 to 5, 3 years ago he made it to tv, if anyone is down to earth in the celeb world it's him.

He's the successful version of Frankie Boyle (whatever happened to him?).

The whole 'look at me I'm a vulgar Scotsman' act can only go so far. Saying that I did find him funny on panel shows, his stand-up was utter shite though, should've just stuck to Mock the Week.

Forgot that when you sellout as a comedian you've got to stop being a cunt.

Got to say if I was Bishop I'd row like fuck if I was put in a boat with these absolutely detestable pack of cunts too just to get away from the fuckers.

Got to say if I was Bishop I'd row like fuck if I was put in a boat with these absolutely detestable pack of cunts too just to get away from the fuckers.

Really? Davina, Denise Lewis and Freddie Flintoff are 3 of the most detestable c***s you can imagine? Fucking hell! It could be so much worse :lol:

Really? Davina, Denise Lewis and Freddie Flintoff are 3 of the most detestable c***s you can imagine? Fucking hell! It could be so much worse :lol:

First two it's safe to say I'm not a fan of, Flintoff is rapidly going downhill now he's retired.

Forgot that when you sellout as a comedian you've got to stop being a c***.

Got to say if I was Bishop I'd row like f*** if I was put in a boat with these absolutely detestable pack of c***s too just to get away from the fuckers.

Really? Davina, Denise Lewis and Freddie Flintoff are 3 of the most detestable c***s you can imagine? f***ing hell! It could be so much worse :lol:

Out of all the people you could get in a rowing boat with, Freddie Flintoff?

Forgot that when you sellout as a comedian you've got to stop being a c***.

Got to say if I was Bishop I'd row like f*** if I was put in a boat with these absolutely detestable pack of c***s too just to get away from the fuckers.

Really? Davina, Denise Lewis and Freddie Flintoff are 3 of the most detestable c***s you can imagine? f***ing hell! It could be so much worse :lol:

Out of all the people you could get in a rowing boat with, Freddie Flintoff?

Could have been a pedalo..

Pretty amazing stuff. Must admit I text a few times the week that he did it when he was on the Moyles show each morning. At the very least, all bairns deserve to have clean water, not to mention the stuff that Sport Relief support in this country.