Graphics Card Issue - GTX 570

hakka

Hello.

I've got a problem on Battlefield 2 Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 where any resolution the screen is out of alignment, too the left in particular when the game screen is on. It leads a black line down the right hand side. It's as if the resolution is not matching up with the monitor. Now I run at 1920 x 1080 for everything, desktop to game resolution. Normally I have no issues, but with Battlefield I do. In BF3 I can change the resolution between to versions of 1080p, a 59.9hz or 59.4hz. When I flick between both and go to 59.4hz it works fine. On BF2 there are two 59.9hz options and both have this issue where the screen is out of alignment. It's quite severe, I'd say I'm losing 2 or 3 inches of the left hand side of the screen. I've tried to the align the monitor but I can't it's beyond the alignment range. I've never had this problem before October last year so I'm assuming it's a nvidia driver issue, it's been on and off with all the last versions between October and now. I've tried googling the problem several times but rarely find someone with the same issue. When I do it's a thread with no replies.

Any ideas? it's annoying me... while I can get around it in BF3 I can't play in BF2BC2. I guess I should just roll back the drivers to October last year.