Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

I am worried about this for two reasons, 1. we are so bloody confident and we never do well when we are  :lol: 2. Colo is out and quite frankly i dont feel confident about Williamson-Colo against anyone and i mean anyone!

BTW  :lol: @ Skirge

Funny we've had that most of the season :D

Guest WashyGeordie

Hopefully a positive with Colo out is that Tiote will be back, and even he might drop into defence (however unlikely)

I'm now actually confident in Perch, it's Williamson who gets me nervous now, and at the start of the season or even a few month ago, i wouldn't of dared said that.

But i think it'll be a draw.

If we win this I want it to be 2-1, with them being 1-0 up all the way through the game till injury time, singing ynwa at the end thinking they've secured it (only time Liverpool fans sing) to have it snatched away.

I am worried about this for two reasons, 1. we are so bloody confident and we never do well when we are  :lol: 2. Colo is out and quite frankly i dont feel confident about Williamson-Colo against anyone and i mean anyone!

BTW  :lol: @ Skirge

Funny we've had that most of the season :D

Oh ffs i was dreaming again  :lol: i meant Williamson-Perch i would kill for Colo to be playing lol.

Guest WashyGeordie

Hopefully we can win this, the thought of having an 11 point gap between us  :pedro:

And a possible 13pt gap with sunlan. :pedro:

Suicide levels in sunlan will go up if that happens.

This game has to be won. Liverpool is the most detestable club under the sun and to see them 11 points clear of us after buying two of our best players and the rest of the England 'B' team for insane money would absolutely make my day. However, Williamson will have to take more responsibility, especially aerially, Tiote has to play and if god permits, Perch delivers. Would like to see more of Ferguson though, looks like he is one of the few players in our team who understands the concept of 'pass and move'.

This game has to be won. Liverpool is the most detestable club under the sun and to see them 11 points clear of us after buying two of our best players and the rest of the England 'B' team for insane money would absolutely make my day. However, Williamson will have to take more responsibility, especially aerially, Tiote has to play and if god permits, Perch delivers. Would like to see more of Ferguson though, looks like he is one of the few players in our team who understands the concept of 'pass and move'.

wha?

wha?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG?1307468855

I don't really know what I'm saying...