Electronic Cigarettes

Interpolic

Any good?  Does it work out much cheaper? 

Also, what's a good one and where do I get it because Amazon's usually the first place I turn to and it looks like the only one on there has crap reviews.

I'm not packing in smoking altogether but I'm moving to a flat which doesn't have a balcony, meaning I'll have to go down 3 floors in the lift every time I want a tab.  Thought this might be a better idea for when I can't be arsed.

Any good?  Does it work out much cheaper? 

Also, what's a good one and where do I get it because Amazon's usually the first place I turn to and it looks like the only one on there has crap reviews.

I'm not packing in smoking altogether but I'm moving to a flat which doesn't have a balcony, meaning I'll have to go down 3 floors in the lift every time I want a tab.  Thought this might be a better idea for when I can't be arsed.

I never use mine like tbh.

They're canny and all that, but you don't feel anywhere near as dirty afterwards. Although you may consider this a bonus.

Make sure you use Quidco btw, as can get a canny bit of cashback for them.

Saying that, I only ever really smoke when I've got no weed.

Can you not just stand at the back door with a real tab, like a real blerk?

:lol:

I'm signed up to Quidco but haven't used it yet, might go for the deal on the E-Lites and get 20% cashback.

20 quid for "200 tabs" worth, I suppose that's like getting a pack of 10 for a quid.  It's not mind-blowingly good, especially since I smoke tobacco, but it's canny.

I'm signed up to Quidco but haven't used it yet, might go for the deal on the E-Lites and get 20% cashback.

20 quid for "200 tabs" worth, I suppose that's like getting a pack of 10 for a quid.  It's not mind-blowingly good, especially since I smoke tobacco, but it's canny.

http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Top-Hat-Guy-meme.jpg

So is it not worth just usingt hem all the time?

The only bloke I knew who did that was an absolute tosser, I always used to forget the website name for IsoHunt when I was after a film or whatever then I remembered him going on about IsoHunt constantly and would think "IsoCunt > Oh, IsoHunt" so he did have that one use.

I think it would feel a bit weird for me personally, I'd rather have a tab.  Wouldn't be a bad way for me to cut down though.