Boo

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We should just boo all of them all the way through the game.

I'm a fan of this but we should do that to everyone not just Liverpool. Helps to make it a hostile place to come. Givn that I've done this for no-one else, I'm just going to boo the racist.

It's not like Liverpool suddenly became hateable when the racism stuff happened and they took our players. They've always had hateful figures (Gerrard, Carragher, Benitez etc) and their fans are a constant.

Going to be interesting to hear what chants people are going to come up with. Usually "one greedy bastard" is wheeled out for returning players but in this instance could just lead to confusion.

It's not like Liverpool suddenly became hateable when the racism stuff happened and they took our players. They've always had hateful figures (Gerrard, Carragher, Benitez etc) and their fans are a constant.

They did to me, tbh. Used to quite like Liverpool but over the last year or two they've really been grinding my gears. #petergriffin

Going to be interesting to hear what chants people are going to come up with. Usually "one greedy b******" is wheeled out for returning players but in this instance could just lead to confusion.

A nice rendition of EIEIEIO would do the trick to be fair, or "We'll never play in Europe".

Would sing the former but not the latter.

Remember when fans applauded Gerrard after he raped us in the 1-5 defeat. :facepalm:

Nowt wrong with that.  Sometimes you just have to take your hat off and say fair play.

It was the best individual performance from an opposing player I've seen at SJP since Scholes in the 2-6.

Remember when fans applauded Gerrard after he raped us in the 1-5 defeat. :facepalm:

Nowt wrong with that.  Sometimes you just have to take your hat off and say fair play.

It was the best individual performance from an opposing player I've seen at SJP since Scholes in the 2-6.

Hmm dunno like. Perhaps it was just the timing of it.

To me it signalled the apparent threat of our oncoming relegation and i'm sure MA came out and said something on that day too, i can't really remember though

Hmm dunno like. Perhaps it was just the timing of it.

To me it signalled the apparent threat of our oncoming relegation and i'm sure MA came out and said something on that day too, i can't really remember though

"What price for a Top 6 finish?" or something like that wasn't it?

I'd probably applaud Xavi or Zidane, not that tosser.

One of the most cringeworthy moments supporting NUFC that was as far as I'm concerned.

We were an absolute shambles at the time and he had a good game against us. Hardly deserved applause. Especially considering how crap he's generally been for England.

Couldn't applaud anything that day and certainly wouldn't applaud someone like Gerrard in that mood. Felt absolutely sick, was just shaking my head for the whole game thinking 'this is the most embarrassing, gutless, pathetically disorganised shambles I've seen in years'. One of the worst moments for me supporting the club