PL Madness and the Mad Stad

Rob W

I can't see it myself but  you have to say they have come up, playing attractive football (not the Wigan/Bolton kick-um style) and are doing very well

They were hammered apparently by Arsenal but otherwise they gave Liverpool a couple of hard games and weren't disgraced against Chelski - could be a very good game at SJP TBH

Arsenal game somewhat overshadowed by the Chelsea game the week before.The whole team seemed nervous about tackling.Went to Anfield-Uriah Rennie the referee!Played well but didn't get any decisions.Had a goal disallowed that was not shown on MOTD also had a couple of penalty shouts go against us.Looking forward to Wednesday though have Bolton at the Mad Stad first.

and if we win we can be 14th...

Sounds shite but I can`t wait until we get away from the bottom and 14th is at least something to build on.

Same here like. I couldn't give a shit where we finish aslong as we've got a comfortable amount of points above the relegation zone. This season is pretty much a right off imo.. Hopefully next season will be a better turn of fortunes, especially if we do get taken over.

Arsenal game somewhat overshadowed by the Chelsea game the week before.The whole team seemed nervous about tackling.Went to Anfield-Uriah Rennie the referee!Played well but didn't get any decisions.Had a goal disallowed that was not shown on MOTD also had a couple of penalty shouts go against us.Looking forward to Wednesday though have Bolton at the Mad Stad first.

reckon "Sir" John Madjeski will buy anyone in january Kevin?  ANd if so who?

Possibly a couple from Hibs-Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson.Mind getting Kitson back will seem like a new player!He's not played since being attacked by a Smoggie just before half-time on the first day of the season.About two weeks from full fitness he pulls a HAMSTRING on the other leg!