Are you a messy person?

Ishmael

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This thread could up being a rather vacuous affair, but I'm hoping that something interesting may arise.

I'm a messy person by default and a considerably messy person when I have lots to do.  In fact, there is definitely a strong positive correlation between the number of empty mugs and cups on my coffee table and the volume of work in my inbox.  Currently there are 5 such objects littering my living room, with added subway wrappers and other miscellaneous litter - so yeah, I've been busy.

So, what about yourself?  I've added an extra element to the poll because I'd like to assume that nurture plays a big role in this.

Others might take a look at my living room and think it's pretty messy, but really I just don't see the point in putting things away if they're going to be used again soon. I reckon I'm pretty tidy. Certainly always am at work, and I HATE dirty dishes being left around.

Parents both fairly tidy as well, especially my mam.

This thread could up being a rather vacuous affair, but I'm hoping that something interesting may arise.

I'm a messy person by default and a considerably messy person when I have lots to do.  In fact, there is definitely a strong positive correlation between the number of empty mugs and cups on my coffee table and the volume of work in my inbox.  Currently there are 5 such objects littering my living room, with added subway wrappers and other miscellaneous litter - so yeah, I've been busy.

So, what about yourself?  I've added an extra element to the poll because I'd like to assume that nurture plays a big role in this.

You have food wrappers and litter lying round your living room?

I'm not messy like, but like BO I generally keep things tidy as I fucking hate tidying a proper mess. If something's really messy then it can stay that way until I can be arsed.

Proper jealous of everyone in here with a tidy other half/other half that would clean up. Mine is absolutely atrocious. If I don't tidy our place would look like Fresh Kills.

I'm not messy like, but like BO I generally keep things tidy as I fucking hate tidying a proper mess. If something's really messy then it can stay that way until I can be arsed.

Proper jealous of everyone in here with a tidy other half/other half that would clean up. Mine is absolutely atrocious. If I don't tidy our place would look like Fresh Kills.

:sadnod:

The problem is that if the place isn't completely spotless then I'll start falling into her messy trap, and within a couple of days the place will be unbearable. Then there'll be a big tidy and it'll piss me off and we'll argue about it.

The problem is that if the place isn't completely spotless then I'll start falling into her messy trap, and within a couple of days the place will be unbearable. Then there'll be a big tidy and it'll piss me off and we'll argue about it.

height=200 width=200http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/We+_1f608c0bf6782b88d810321c139f391b.png[/img]

Is she older than you or younger than you?

Are you gay?

Way to completely miss the IAP reference there, dingus.

The what? ???

I'm Alan Partridge reference...

Holy shit.

Are you gay?

The what? ???

Take that blusher off, you ugly misshapen headed elephant tranny.

Are you gay?

I'm Alan Pardew?

Ladies please.. contain your orgasms  :pardsgrin:

Insert Señor Chang x2

You have food wrappers and litter lying round your living room?

Yup.  Well actually, not now.  I tidied almost immediately after I posted the thread.

My bedroom currently resembles the aftermath of a tornado strike on a small town.

tidy your room up a bit, maybe your parents will stop giving you shit :thup:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Not very messy really, as long as it doesn't involve much effort like dusting and hoovering i'll keep places looking generally tidy.

Class when a messed your room up like

Guest palnese

Yes, very much so. The flat looks like a bombed whorehouse when the lass is away.

Food, plates, cans, jizz, clothes, the lot, all owa.