Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Same again please, if Colo is back move Perch to LB and Jonas in CM for Guthrie.

As much as Williamson played well today I would drop him and play Perch and Colo.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

This could be tough but we're on good form and Swansea have little to be motivated about so bring it on.

Same again please, if Colo is back move Perch to LB and Jonas in CM for Guthrie.

As much as Williamson played well today I would drop him and play Perch and Colo.

Well that is the other option but I think we need Jonas in CM

Williamson looks like he's just coming into some form, imo.

:thup:

Would be harsh to drop him but then it would be harsh to drop pretty much everyone, Colo will have to wait his turn :yao:

Seriously though, I would probably move Perch to right back (which won't happen).

It's nice to have these concerns, fuck sake we are discussing how we need to keep James Fucking Perch in the team :lol:

Really tough game though, a draw would be a good result if not slightly disappointing.

Williamson looks like he's just coming into some form, imo.

Plus he'd be coming up against Danny Graham, who's quite slow anyway.

And former team mates so should know what to expect.

Two month period where they were together, where Graham had just moved across and was nowhere near the form/level he is now. Wouldn't say that'd count for much, really.

Good time to play these I reckon, they're safe, in a little bit of a dip in form and they've been playing mainly the same team all season so it's natural that they might flag in the run in.

We've got every chance, a win would be incredible in terms of finishing strongly, few nice looking games after this one.

Dropping Williamson would be absolutely mental considering he's just won motm and put in a very good display. Any sort of confidence he'd gained from that would be shot and he'd struggle to get it back.

We can't play Perch and Colo at the back anyway. There's no height. Williamson won loads of headers vs Liverpool and I'd be far less confident about either Perch or Colo being able to do that.

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Perch  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye  Jonas

HBA                            Ba

Cisse