Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Williamson isn't great for his height in the air but he's definitely required for defending set pieces. When we get Colo back I'd personally stick Perch at right back.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Perch  Santon

Tiote

Cabaye  Jonas

HBA                            Ba

Cisse   

Keeping Dyer/Sinclair quiet is key

Would be nuts to drop Williamson imo. Was really excellent on sunday and hasn't been quite as bad as some have made out lately. He has been pretty poor but really stepped it up when it mattered against them and should keep his place as a result.

Same again please, if Colo is back move Perch to LB and Jonas in CM for Guthrie.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpafwzHe1n1qm6uxfo1_500.jpg

??? I'd do the exact same thing. We were exceptional at West Brom with that team. Isn't Guthrie an injury doubt, too?

We kinda need to win em all now, but a draw wouldn't be a bad result here. There's no reason why we can't come back with three points though, in our last two games i think we could've beaten just about anyone.

Same again please, if Colo is back move Perch to LB and Jonas in CM for Guthrie.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpafwzHe1n1qm6uxfo1_500.jpg

??? I'd do the exact same thing. We were exceptional at West Brom with that team. Isn't Guthrie an injury doubt, too?

We kinda need to win em all now, but a draw wouldn't be a bad result here. There's no reason why we can't come back with three points though, in our last two games i think we could've beaten just about anyone.

I'd do that too.

Can't believe people would take a draw before hand.

They're a decent team aye but we're in great form and confidence is high.  We also have a front 6 that could take apart any team in the league on their day.  We need a win to keep the momentum going and to keep up with Chelsea.

1-2

Can't believe people would take a draw before hand.

They're a decent team aye but we're in great form and confidence is high.  We also have a front 6 that could take apart any team in the league on their day.  We need a win to keep the momentum going and to keep up with Chelsea.

1-2

Swansea are decent at home and us winning four on the bounce is highly unlikely. Taking a draw is quite a decent outlook IMO.

Think there's a chance but not expected.

Different challenge than Liverpool, not going to be physically bullied or need to head it so much, going to have to be wary of pace in behind, and tbh slightly more worring for perchenpauer and willamson perhaps.

Very very hard game this one.

Confidence should be sky high having won 3 on the spin, but i'd still take a draw now if offered as Swansea are decent team who don't concede many particularly at home and have beaten Man City and Arsenal at home recently.

Assuming Guthrie is out:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Perch Santon

Tiote    Jonas

Cabaye

Hatem                            Demba

Demba

Can see it being Taylor in for Santon though, but apart from that, the team picks itself really.

They've only lost 3 times at home this season, but 2 of those defeats came in their last 3 games, which is a plus (the side they beat was Man City like). And as far as I can tell, that Man City game is their only win at home in 4 games (when they beat Arsenal).

No reason why we can't win this game, confidence is very high in the camp after our wins against WBA and Liverpool and it looks like we've found the winning formula with the 4-3-3.

However, as with most away games, this could prove to be a difficult task. Even more so at Swansea imo because of their style of play, so wouldn't mind a draw here. We'll see.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I can still remember this game two seasons ago were the modern Judas headed us level and we picked up a valuable point in our promotion push.

It's astonishing how much has happened since then.