Short Films

Yorkie

I know there's a couple of film threads, but i think short films are a different animal altogether. Anyone got any good'uns to share?

Few of my faves:

The Crush (2010) Oscar Winning Short Film

Has anyone got any of their own, too? Would be nice to see, if so. Currently starting work on my first effort (for uni); hoping to be completed in the new year. Lots of fun :)

Six Shooter's on for about 30 minutes.

It's probably well known but I thought it was great, by the same guy who made In Bruge and very much the same sort of style/humour (it has Brendan Gleeson in too).

EDIT:

Deleted the link as I don't know if it's allowed, it's on Youtube and Vimeo though

Snowman is an excellent film. A Christmas 2010, I took my little boy downstairs, made him breakfast and put the film on for him. I was getting dressed and next minute he was balling his eyes out, I ran downstairs to see what the feck had happened. The Snowman had melted, it was one of the most heartwarming things I seen, real tears streaming from his eys, I had the best cuddle ever after that. It's amazing how films can affect people all across the spectrum.

Good thread though, I don't tend to watch too many short films, I don't know that many so when I search for some I normally see piles of crap, so at least can go off people's recomendations in this thread.