Meet-up after Man City game - Sunday May 6th 2012

oldtype

Provisional date for this is SUNDAY, MAY 6TH unless multiple people express a preference for Saturday

Participation

Jill

OCK(maybe)

Nessy

Rocker

AliGupter(if Sunday)

Disco

Venue

TBA (any suggestions?)

Okay, I've been on this forum for... I think five or six years now. It's time.

I'll be visiting the UK from May 2nd~7th in order to catch Chelsea(A) and Man City(H), hopefully with a couple Championship playoff semi-final matches on the way.

This means I'll most likely be in Newcastle for Saturday and Sunday night, and I'm hoping to set aside one of these days to meet up and have a drink with some of the people on here.

Obviously I have no idea what passes for a good night out in your city, so I'm open to anything venue wise. Just don't take me to Chinatown(:lol:)

Any takers?

I'll be visiting the UK from May 2nd~7th in order to catch Chelsea(A) and Man City(H), hopefully with a couple Championship playoff semi-final matches on the way.

This means I'll most likely be in Newcastle for Saturday and Sunday night, and I'm hoping to set aside one of these days to meet up and have a drink with some of the people on here.

Obviously I have no idea what passes for a good night out in your city, so I'm open to anything venue wise. Just don't take me to Chinatown(:lol:)

Any takers?

Racist

Any takers?

Racist

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Any takers?

Racist

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

http://i.imgur.com/zAjzB.gif

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, might be able to come along to this. Get Neil on board, he knows how to annoy people into turning up at the same place at the same time.

Maybe a meal at Brough Park?

:mackems:

Think we're going to try and get a NOFC game/kickabout on the Saturday if you're up for that.

Aye, might be able to come along to this. Get Neil on board, he knows how to annoy people into turning up at the same place at the same time.

:lol:

Aye, what kind of sad people would go to that eh?

How good is your English btw? Don't want to come if its awkward where no one can understand you .

I speak perfect English but I may not be able to understand your funny accents :yao:

:lol: Funny accents, hadaway and shite.

Any takers?

Racist

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Oh, it's on :knuppel2:

Any takers?

Racist

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

Oh, it's on :knuppel2:

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=85913&t=o

Koreans = good Asians

Chinese = bad Asians

fact.

You should have a fight with Sifu. Tear s*** up.

The training shall begin soon enough. I need a montage.

Maybe a meal at Brough Park?

:mackems:

Think we're going to try and get a NOFC game/kickabout on the Saturday if you're up for that.

Unfortunately won't be in the city till Saturday evening, as I'm trying to catch Arsenal v. Norwich in London before I come up.