Anyone want a free iPod?? Please help!

Mr. Slugworth

Hey everyone!

Right so here's the deal: i'm skint and I want to surprise the girlfriend with an iPod for Christmas.  If you help me, you can get one too!!

Now it sounds farfetched but it is legitimate and I was told about it by a work colleague who actually got one (i've seen it, he showed me the web-site) so it does work.

Follow this link:

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=33199838

You just have to sign up to the site (takes about 30 seconds and is free) but then you have to complete one of the offers.  I went for the Gala Bingo one because it's only a fiver and you get to play Deal or No Deal (i actually won a tenner so i'm a fiver up!!!)

If there are five of you good people out there who want to help me, then as long as you can refer 5 people too, you'll also get one (if you already have one, get another and sell it...)

And more importantly for me, I keep the girlfriend happy  :thup:

Guest Gemmill

IF, and it's a Hollywood sign sized if, this thing does happen to be genuine, I imagine it takes months for them to actually get round to sending you an iPod.  No way you'll have it for Christmas.

Someone on Toontastic tried one of these things and got knack all iirc. 

*hums "It'll be lonely this Christmas"* :lol:

• 1 month later...

Certain ones are legit, but there are a lot which in the small print have a condition where they can change the prizes at any time, so after you get enough referrals instead of your iPod you get a sponge or something.

Guest smoggeordie

Load of bollocks. Sorry.

I just got my free iPod in the post this morning. Fucking surprised me as i'd given up on it!  Looks like it does work.

:lol:

The nature of matrix schemes is that some people will get the product.  Many more people will eventually not and end up with nothing to show for buying a £20 ebook they dont want, whoreing their personal details to mailing companies and/or perstering their friends to sign up because the maths simply doesn't work.

The nature of matrix schemes is that some people will get the product.  Many more people will eventually not and end up with nothing to show for buying a £20 ebook they dont want, whoreing their personal details to mailing companies and/or perstering their friends to sign up because the maths simply doesn't work.

Read it and weep, NSG. ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Load of bollocks. Sorry.

I just got my free iPod in the post this morning. Fucking surprised me as i'd given up on it!  Looks like it does work.

:lol:

I think in this instance it will be you doing the weeping, Mr Dave.