Which British clubs do you dislike the most

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You get four votes per person.

There's only really that boil my piss Sunderland, Liverpool and Tottenham.  I've written enough on all three in the past, but I'm curious to see who other people feel are a bunch of cunts and why.

Likes of Boro, Everton, Villa, Manchester City - insignificant and irrelevant as far as I'm concerned and not important enough to hate, but everyone has their own reasons for disliking particular teams.

Everton: Bitter fans, deluded about the size of their club.

Liverpool: "we won it five times, in istanbul we won it five times" enough said.

Tottenham: They win one game and their the best side in the country? plus i hate martin jol.

Boro: Pathetic fans, pathetic stadium and a great chairman! bastards.........

Liverpool: "we won it five times, in istanbul we won it five times" enough said.

Tottenham: They win one game and their the best side in the country? plus i hate martin jol.

That could apply to Spurs, Man City, Celtic, Rangers, Villa, even Pompey, but I don't think it's enough reason to hate them, not for me anyway.

That could apply to Spurs, Man City, Celtic, Rangers, Villa, even Pompey, but I don't think it's enough reason to hate them, not for me anyway.

Suppose, you combine that with the famous scouse wit and the fact my old boss supported them. The worst of it is they try to use Liverpools success to make themselves look good! Never seen that anywhere before.....

Liverpool! wank... wank...wank...

Mackems, Smogs, Chelsea and Pompey 'for other'

Mackems - have to

Smogs - deluded misfits

Chelsea - not a football club just a chquebook

Pompey - despise Harry Redknapp (even more so from the weekend), shit ground, deluded fans.

other(bolton)-i hate their style of play

everton-same as bolton. add cahil into the mix and its even worse.

celtic-grandfather and father from glasgow and supported rangers, so i did too a bit while growing up...skips a generation i guess because my dad's not into football.

sunderland-shit...why not?

None really, although I don't like Tottenham (But Jol is fantastic) and never liked Liverpool.

Mackems is a given also, although the rivalry is shit.

Guest TheDutchman

Voted Chel$ea (money, money), ManU (dislike Ferguson) and other (Charlton/Wigan/Fulham --> Not real footballclubs / No fans)

why isn't sunderland winning this by a fucking mile???

i know they are way below us (well, not way...), but they are still our arch rivals - imagine Superman going "well, that lex luthor bloke, he is not so bad is he..."

why isn't sunderland winning this by a fucking mile???

i know they are way below us (well, not way...), but they are still our arch rivals - imagine Superman going "well, that lex luthor bloke, he is not so bad is he..."

Because Tottenham are the cunts of the premiership I'd assume.

My opinion is tinged by bitterness but obviously Manchester United are at the top of the tree of dislike for me for any number of reasons (Both rational and otherwise). There are the obvious ones such as Keane's assault, Cantona's Kung Fu , Neville's moustache, the way they wrap the FA around their fingers, the way their players get into the England squad for no reason, their rediculous spending power and the number of trophies they win (Which I have to hear about). But what really gets me going about them is the support at Old Trafford. I'll never forget the day they lost 3-1 at home to Fulham - On the next Legends show on our version of Century, a woman phoned in and said "I don't pay my season ticket money to watch United (sic) lose". And the prawn sandwich rant. And the look on this speccy mong's face when David Elleray decided Roy Keane's improptu amputation on Haaland was worthy of a red card. They have it so good but they never raise a whimper. Unbelievable. I don't mind the away support personally, they are as good as anyone and its probably their only redeeming feature in my eyes.

I can't stand Liverpool either. I used to like them when I was young and naive, they seemed like fun. But it staggered me that some of the so called supporters of a club touched by so much death had the gall to come to Maine Road and sing "There's only one Harold Shipman". I suppose it was only a minority and I suppose they will qualify it by saying it was only a response to the years of songs about Heysel and Hillsborough they've had to put up with - But to me there is a line - I've never crossed it by singing about those sort of things (Even if a disturbing number of City fans think referring to them as "Munichs" is acceptable) and having to hear that song made me extremely uncomfortable. The idiots who sang it cast a shadow over their club that day and I'll never look at that club the same way.

They are the two clear "winners". There are a number of clubs I could say I dislike for minor reasons such as playing music when they score, singing "Easeh" even after getting battered, or erroneous reminders of the worlds population of people named Ricardo Villa.

They are the two clear "winners". There are a number of clubs I could say I dislike for minor reasons such as playing music when they score, singing "Easeh" even after getting battered, or erroneous reminders of the worlds population of people named Ricardo Villa.

worst chant ever makes me feel sick

Rangers & Celtic for me.  Their fans have got nothing better to do at matches than sing about things that happened 400 years ago.  Shower of bigots.  The sooner they bugger off to the Premiership or any other league that takes them the better.