Which British clubs do you dislike the most

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sittingontheball

"We hate Nottingham Forest

We hate Sunderland too (and Leicester!)...."

Good to see Leicester in that list.  I remember for certain midweek game at home in the 1980s when one of them crocked Kevin Carr in the first minute.  We had them totally all over, but they won 4-1 scoring on four out of five attacks. It pissed it down, so we all got drenched into the bargain.

Sunderland (obvious, and easily the strongest dislike)

Everton (scouse makems)

MK Dons/ the old Wimbledon

Arsenal for me... despise them and their holier than thou attitude... Plus almost all french people have to talk about when it comes to English football is how great Arsenal are.

and Sunderland. Not being a Geordie I only ever really had mild dislike for them, or maybe even pity. But since last season's 4-1 it's now true hate.

After that I really don't HATE any other club. Chelsea comes close though for reasons already stated by other people.

ManUre of course

The Rabble - tho its really hard to get worked up about them after recent events

Dirty Leeds

I've never had any trouble at Liverpool, Everton, Villa or Arsenal

Don't like Chelski or Spurs

Anything north of the border is totally irrelevant in any universe

Mostly just hate the fans.

Here in California there are a lot of Manchester United and (surprise surprise) Chelsea fans. Glory hunters all of them.

Feel contempt for Everton and Sunderland. Not sure if that is really the same thing as "disliking" them.

"We hate Nottingham Forest

We hate Sunderland too (and Leicester!)...."

Good to see Leicester in that list.  I remember for certain midweek game at home in the 1980s when one of them crocked Kevin Carr in the first minute.  We had them totally all over, but they won 4-1 scoring on four out of five attacks. It pissed it down, so we all got drenched into the bargain.

Sunderland (obvious, and easily the strongest dislike)

Everton (scouse makems)

MK Dons/ the old Wimbledon

Yeah the "Crazy Gang".  Thug wankers who contributed fully to technically English football's most inept period, although another club 9 miles from the Welsh border were probably the main reason for this.

I'll close this poll on Sunday night, and we can have the definitive 1-10, on who we hate most.

Mostly just hate the fans.

Here in California there are a lot of Manchester United and (surprise surprise) Chelsea fans. Glory hunters all of them.

Feel contempt for Everton and Sunderland. Not sure if that is really the same thing as "disliking" them.

If Newcastle won the league 4 seasons running, I can guarantee you now we'd be branded glory hunters.  Every toon fans from Thailand to Finland would be accused of jumping on the bandwagon, which is a shame because we have loyal fans there now, who will one day be classed as glory hunters if we ever do anything.  However to class every Man Utd fan as a glory hunter is ridiculous, if I was born in Salford or Sale or somewhere like that, they'd be my local club, they went 26 years without winning the league regularly finishing mid table, and they were still by far the best supported club in England.  I don't hate Man Utd, there I've said it.  The club with the biggest bandwagon jumpers in Europe, maybe the world is Liverpool, struggling to get 33,000 in the league 3 short years ago, and throughout the 90's, as well as rarely selling out away in the 90's, yet they win the Champions League everybody swarms back and there's 44,000 every week.

I agree with Stevie, 'Pool are the leaders in the ways of plastic support and I hate them for it.  You get these

numpty's who think that Arsenal are too french, that it's too obvious to be a Wanc and that Chelski are nothing

but a bankroll.  So, they think they're so fucking smart in supporting a club like Liverpool, who they have no

ties to except the aforementioned logic.  I think I hate those cunts more than Liverpool itself. 

Guest Scouseman

I wouldn't say there was much of a struggle but then you have no intention of recognising anything decent to do with Liverpool Football Club do you Stevie boy?  We've only once gone below 30.000 since the war and that includes 2nd Div.  A great show for a two club city I'd say.

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/live.htm

Had to sign in to say what an honest and fair fan Dr Spectrum is.  No accusations without recognising his own fans short comings in the past.  I hate all the shit about the dead as well Dr, no matter who is singing it.  Great post from you even though I'm a Reds fan.

I hate United and Everton but Everton only when there's a derby coming up and just after.  Half my mates are blues so I'd hardly hate them, great for banter and keeping each others feet on the ground.  Other than those, I really don't care, maybe Chelsea because of their buying up all young players in Europe but good luck to them for being champions, it's up to everyone else to be better.

I wouldn't say there was much of a struggle but then you have no intention of recognising anything decent to do with Liverpool Football Club do you Stevie boy?  We've only once gone below 30.000 since the war and that includes 2nd Div.  A great show for a two club city I'd say.

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/live.htm

Had to sign in to say what an honest and fair fan Dr Spectrum is.  No accusations without recognising his own fans short comings in the past.  I hate all the shit about the dead as well Dr, no matter who is singing it.  Great post from you even though I'm a Reds fan.

I hate United and Everton but Everton only when there's a derby coming up and just after.  Half my mates are blues so I'd hardly hate them, great for banter and keeping each others feet on the ground.  Other than those, I really don't care, maybe Chelsea because of their buying up all young players in Europe but good luck to them for being champions, it's up to everyone else to be better.

I agree, Dr. Spectrum is always a great read on this forum.  Seems like a top bloke.  :thup:

Guest Rushian
The club with the biggest bandwagon jumpers in Europe, maybe the world is Liverpool, struggling to get 33,000 in the league 3 short years ago, and throughout the 90's, as well as rarely selling out away in the 90's, yet they win the Champions League everybody swarms back and there's 44,000 every week.

To achieve the same levels of accuracy as that I'd have to describe Newcastle as being the most successful in Europe having won the Champions League for the last 10 years in succession, with a fanbase that eschews replica shirts, and a chairman who does the job for free, is loved by all and has an incredible ability to always choose the right manager.

The club with the biggest bandwagon jumpers in Europe, maybe the world is Liverpool, struggling to get 33,000 in the league 3 short years ago, and throughout the 90's, as well as rarely selling out away in the 90's, yet they win the Champions League everybody swarms back and there's 44,000 every week.

To achieve the same levels of accuracy as that I'd have to describe Newcastle as being the most successful in Europe having won the Champions League for the last 10 years in succession, with a fanbase that eschews replica shirts, and a chairman who doeas the job for free, is loved by all and has an incredible ability to always choose the right manager.

Glory hunter.  :lol:

Guest Kenton Magpie

Boro - Spastics

Sunderland - Inbreds

Man United -  Always one around regardless of the fact you may be in kenton, wallsend or nigeria

Spurs - One season in europe is about 700years and they believe they are the bees knees

Given the absence of Birmingham City in the list, I would go for .....

Chelsea - two types of fan. The knuckleheaded, far right, violent bastards of the past. The ignorant, arrogant idiots who have latched onto the club since RA. Both utterly, utterly despicable.

Man United - don't be confused by the recent vileness of Chelsea fans. This lot are arrogant fuckers, too. i don't have a problem with Manchester based Man U fans, but I object to the gloryhunters who latch on to them elsewhere in the country. I can't take anyone seriously when they tell me they "chose" their club.

Liverpool - too many encounters with blade waving, thieving wankers in the 1980s.

West Ham - arrogance with absolutely no foundation. "We won the world cup" etc etc. "We're a homely club" "we're the Academy of football". Nope, you're a bunch of C***s. Oh, and I also had a particularly unpleasant ICF-induced time in the late 80s whilst drinking in a pub near central station prior to a Newcastle - West Ham match. Cunts.

Chelsea - two types of fan. The knuckleheaded, far right, violent bastards of the past. The ignorant, arrogant idiots who have latched onto the club since RA. Both utterly, utterly despicable.

Man United - don't be confused by the recent vileness of Chelsea fans. This lot are arrogant fuckers, too. i don't have a problem with Manchester based Man U fans, but I object to the gloryhunters who latch on to them elsewhere in the country. I can't take anyone seriously when they tell me they "chose" their club.

Liverpool - too many encounters with blade waving, thieving wankers in the 1980s.

West Ham - arrogance with absolutely no foundation. "We won the world cup" etc etc. "We're a homely club" "we're the Academy of football". Nope, you're a bunch of C***s. Oh, and I also had a particularly unpleasant ICF-induced time in the late 80s whilst drinking in a pub near central station prior to a Newcastle - West Ham match. Cunts.

What happened, mate? 

What happened, mate?

Drinking prior to the match. Can't remember for sure what the pub was called, near central station. Bricks start coming through the windows, loads of ICF outside, who then start piling in and going absolutely mental, whole place wrecked in no time at all. Totally indiscriminate, its not as if there was some Newcastle "firm" drinking in there. They seemed to pick the first boozer they came across.

Not honest-to-goodness salt of the earth eastend types, just brain dead retards out for a ruck.

I'll probably remember the name of the pub at some point.