Which British clubs do you dislike the most

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arsenal

I do not like Wenger's holier than though attitude.

Sunderland

Its life - ingrained

Bolton

I like Sam as a no nonsense manager but dislike his style (or lack of) play

Everton

Don't know, just never felt that they deserved to be liked.

May have ticked Chelsea too. Quite like the team but dislike the dick in charge. Iberian Wenger.

Guest Canny_Fettle

Chelsea - Have taken over from Manure as the most arrogant set of w****rs on this planet.  Think because they are an excuse to launder vast amounts of very shady Russian money does not mean they can do what they hell they want.  This is a club which reminds me of Oscar Wildes description of a cynic - "know the price of every thing and the value of nothing".  Truly a classless set up.  Also don't like their fans who split off into two different groups - the knuckle dragging NF/BNP Neanderthals and the last two year glory hunters who have probably hidden their old Manure shirts in the bottom drawer.

Manure - Two things - the majority of their 'fans' and as the team that Bobby Charlton played for (so dislike goes back a canny few years).  As regards their fans the Salford / Sale / Bury set are pretty good , very loyal and completely p****d off about the plastic  fans, but the glory seeking set of 'unihed' gobshites from Lahndan and dahn saff really make me laugh.  Show them a map of Manchester and it's " where's 'at mahte".  Met one from Milton Keynes who thought Manchester was 3 miles from the Scottish border - absolute "t***r".   As for that sanctimonous creep Charlton - can't stand the man.  Shat on his family, shat on his region - just an obnoxious snob.  As an Ashington lad i have nothing but derision for the man.

Everton - Went off them big style when went to that ramshackled set of bus stops and sheds that they laughingly call a football ground and had a cup full of human s**t thrown at us as i was walking with a set of mates to the away end.  Monkeys throw s**t , humans do not (seems to be a scouse thing cause didn't Liverpool fans alledgedly throw some at the Manure fans last season).  Set of bitter w****rs who can't get over the success of their rivals across Stanley Park.  Play crap football, have the most whinging manager in the Premiership (should go back to pulling pints for Homer in the Simpson's) and have that obnoxious little aussie t**t Cahill playing for them - good footballer but think his attitude of stepping on a football pitch with the objective of maiming fellow professionals needs seriously looking into, he would never stay on a football field if i was the ref.

Tottigham - could write a thesis on these set of delusional w****rs - but will leave it others imagination.  Lahndan crap at it's worst - give me Arsenal anyday.

Mackems - irrevelant.

Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham for me.  Opinion more based on experience with exiles and online supporters seeing as how I'm a yank.  But god I hate the lot of 'em. 

Sunderland ...  There's not much feeling I can muster about them further than smug satisfaction at seeing Keane failing. 

Guest alexharrisonnufc

smogs- just hate them

Mackems- scum

Grimsby Town- Just have a vendetta against them(was born in lincoln)

Portsmouth- Overnight massive club

Forest

Sunderland

Leicester

Stoke

Birmingham

Man Utd

Spuds

I dislike them the most in that particular order.

Forest

Leicester

Stoke

Birmingham

Why?

I support Derby.

:lol:

Anyway as promised here is the definitive top 10 clubs, teams and supporters, that Newcastle fans think are cunts.

1 SUNDERLAND

2 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

3 MANCHESTER UNITED

4 CHELSEA

5 LIVERPOOL

6 MIDDLESBROUGH

7 EVERTON

8 ARSENAL 

9 CELTIC

10 RANGERS