Which British clubs do you dislike the most

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Pugwash

I know the list is now finished but I am I the only one who thinks Hereford should be in the list? I hate the first Saturday (now weekend) in January, the MOTD music, the name Radford, and young kids in Parkas with stupid haircuts running onto the pitch.

Then sometimes it turns into self-loathing and I hate us for letting them do that to us.

Why is it that of all Cup upsets, that is the one that people seem to remember the most? 

I know the list is now finished but I am I the only one who thinks Hereford should be in the list? I hate the first Saturday (now weekend) in January, the MOTD music, the name Radford, and young kids in Parkas with stupid haircuts running onto the pitch.

Then sometimes it turns into self-loathing and I hate us for letting them do that to us.

Why is it that of all Cup upsets, that is the one that people seem to remember the most? 

My (non-Newcastle) mates mentioned that in the pub yesterday.

Guest kingdawson

in order:

1) arse bandits - (cant stand these north london fakes. )

2)West Spam - (didnt give a damn about them until i found out that there fans actually think were rivals. Apparantly they won the world cup :roll: which is there only claim to fame. You would have thought they won the premiership the way they celebrated stopping us getting into the champions league)

3)Newcastle- (gonna be honest here, during the Robson era i actually quite liked you guys and i always wanted you lot to do well. My opinions changed during the souness era when you lot were just utter crap and a laughing stock of the premiership. Hate the fact that sky keep going on about the 'best fans in the world' which is clearly not true. nowadays i just want you lot to stay below us and thats it really, dont really care where you finish)

4) Bolton- (boring football but el hadji Diouf is a comedian)

in order:

2)West Spam - (didnt give a damn about them until i found out that there fans actually think were rivals. Apparantly they won the world cup :roll: which is there only claim to fame. You would have thought they won the premiership the way they celebrated stopping us getting into the champions league)

3)Newcastle- (gonna be honest here, during the Robson era i actually quite liked you guys and i always wanted you lot to do well. My opinions changed during the souness era when you lot were just utter crap and a laughing stock of the premiership. Hate the fact that sky keep going on about the 'best fans in the world' which is clearly not true. nowadays i just want you lot to stay below us and thats it really, dont really care where you finish)

You won't mind fucking doing one then?

Still can't work out why you are here. Or exist, for that matter.

in order:

You're up late or haven't you got school tomorrow?

Guest kingdawson

in order:

You won't mind f***ing doing one then?

You a mod yet Dave?? Dont worry mate, one day you will finally reliase your life long dream.

in order:

You won't mind f***ing doing one then?

You a mod yet Dave?? Dont worry mate, one day you will finally reliase your life long dream.

Not still banging on about that are you?

Thick as fuck.