NUFC Kits

Espio

According to?

Rob Scanlon said it in on nufc tv.

Thanks.

I want one with name/number/patches but I really don't know who to get on the back in case people leave.

Ameobi

Guest Realist

According to?

Thanks.

I want one with name/number/patches but I really don't know who to get on the back in case people leave.

Ameobi

Like an old person struggling to accept their own mortality, I've still not come to grips with the inevitability of Shola. 

Guest VaVaVoom

According to?

Thanks.

Maybe your own name and favourite number?

Went in to the club shop at SJP today to check out the training gear.  I would have bought one of the woven jacket tops but walked out with nothing purely due to the Sports Direct patches.  They didn't look like they would come off without damaging it. 

There was also a family there complaining about the SportsDirect branding being on everything.

Guest BooBoo

Went in to the club shop at SJP today to check out the training gear.  I would have bought one of the woven jacket tops but walked out with nothing purely due to the Sports Direct patches.  They didn't look like they would come off without damaging it. 

There was also a family there complaining about the SportsDirect branding being on everything.

What interesting and fulfilling lives that family must lead. Could you honestly be arsed?

I don't understand the whole furore surrounding the SD badges. Couldn't give a toss about this trivial shit tbh. As long as NUFC put out a decent side during any given season, that can compete and excite the crowd, I'm happy as a button regardless of what sponsor or style b&w shirt the players wear.

Guest BooBoo

I don't understand the whole furore surrounding the SD badges. Couldn't give a toss about this trivial shit tbh. As long as NUFC put out a decent side during any given season, that can compete and excite the crowd, I'm happy as a button regardless of what sponsor or style b&w shirt the players wear.

Same here. The nigh 70 page thread on here though suggests people take these things very seriously though. :lol:

Same here. The nigh 70 page thread on here though suggests people take these things very seriously though. :lol:

Yeah, I'm not bothered either. It's a training top at the end of the day, it's not on the actual replica/match shirt.

It's a bit like someone complaining that the Prime Minister wears tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt when he's sat at home with his family on an evening.

Guest neesy111

FWIW I saw a bloke down the quayside wearing one of the new training tops.  The SD logo is properly stitched on, not ironed so bad luck to those wondering if they could peel it off.

SD logo?

Guest Roger Kint

FWIW I saw a bloke down the quayside wearing one of the new training tops.  The SD logo is properly stitched on, not ironed so bad luck to those wondering if they could peel it off.

SD logo?

Sports Direct.

its abit weird the club hasnt came out about the home kit yet, even tho everyone knows what it looks like  :undecided:

It did say on one of the albums of the Chemnitzer game "a chance for a look at the new home kit" but that's pretty much it.

Blatantly waiting for Cabaye and maybe Debuchy to come in and model it like, the handsome b******s. :smug:

In my experience these run bigger than most previous shirts. Though my snide version is much smaller.

Though, I will conceed that 'bigger' is mainly longer in this instance. Tight on the arms, long on the body.

Mebs I'm just ripped in the gun area.

nah

I decided to try on the Italy home top to get an idea on sizing for this one. Thank f*** I decided to do that - didn't realize they ran so small in this go-around.

Just wondering, is the sizing smaller than last season's shirt? Like if you got an L last season, would you get an XL this time round?

I decided to try on the Italy home top to get an idea on sizing for this one. Thank f*** I decided to do that - didn't realize they ran so small in this go-around.

Just wondering, is the sizing smaller than last season's shirt? Like if you got an L last season, would you get an XL this time round?

I'm basing the sizing off of the first Puma kit we had, I wore a small in that and it fit pretty snug - I think the equivalent of that in the "Italy model" would be a Medium, which I tried both home and away in a medium.  I noticed last season's kit's Medium looked more like a Large and the Small looked more like a medium. But please, anyone who has last season's kit correct me if I am wrong. My take is the new puma kits sizes all run a size smaller than usual?

I only stress about sizing as I order these online.

I'm basing the sizing off of the first Puma kit we had, I wore a small in that and it fit pretty snug - I think the equivalent of that in the "Italy model" would be a Medium, which I tried both home and away in a medium.  I noticed last season's kit's Medium looked more like a Large and the Small looked more like a medium. But please, anyone who has last season's kit correct me if I am wrong. My take is the new puma kits sizes all run a size smaller than usual?

I only stress about sizing as I order these online.

Thanks m8. Actually in the first puma kit i got an XL that's a wee bit baggy sleeves-wise, then last season, i went large then it proved to be fit. I think XL's the safe bet as I'm ordering online as well. :yao: