Parky wins!

Parky

Guest Gemmill

* ALERT *

Parky in Soviet style attempt to claim victory whilst democratic election still in progress  :lol:

I can imagine Parky as a bit of a Yeltsin actually.  Fucked off his face on vodka all the time, vomiting on his keyboard and howling at the moon.  bluebigrazz.gif

I hearby offer 3 pardons to people on the banned list.

Suggestions please my people. bluebiggrin.gif

Typical politician - offers me a job executing his enemies in return for me vote and then goes and pardons them!

I'm off to Texas where I can get some serious work done

I cant re-open the vote with a head to head as the last time i reduced the options i couldnt reduce the number of votes. With two candidates and two votes there is no point.

I personally feel that there should be some form of tie-breaker. Not sure what sort of form that could take at the minute.

I offer a solution...I mod GC where I do 90% of my posting anyway and T27 can mod the footie forum. Sorted. :thup:

I agree with half of that  :lol:

I'm starting a campaign and am thinking of buying the rights to parkyforthetoon.com

If all your voters pull together we might just influence the fat bastards that run this place.

Guest Gemmill

At the end of the day, the mods are not going to ratify this contest.  Parky wins NOTHING.  All he's done is expose himself as the WORST kind of politician.  He's become everything he despises. :(

At the end of the day, the mods are not going to ratify this contest. Parky wins NOTHING. All he's done is expose himself as the WORST kind of politician. He's become everything he despises. :(

he's already indented for a white cat  :( :( :(

At the end of the day, the mods are not going to ratify this contest. Parky wins NOTHING. All he's done is expose himself as the WORST kind of politician. He's become everything he despises. :(

he's already indented for a white cat  :( :( :(

He's saving up for a pool of piranhas too.....

I cant re-open the vote with a head to head as the last time i reduced the options i couldnt reduce the number of votes. With two candidates and two votes there is no point.

I personally feel that there should be some form of tie-breaker. Not sure what sort of form that could take at the minute.

I can, and have.