Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

;)

I just think he and his bestie Kebab knew exactly what they were doing, and got their big money moves by using us as a stepping stone. No different from Ba. I don't hold that against ambitious players, but the way this club has been run fosters such behavior and encourages it. As a player I'd love him back, but do we need another cunt who doesn't give a shit about this club? We already have a squad full of them.

Sadly, I know that is true as well. In theory, have we ever signed two first-team-ready players for the same position? If we're linked with Debuchy it means we're already banking on cashing in on Janmaat? [emoji38]

Aye maybe or it could just be a completely made up rumour as a lot of these things tend to be

Guest reefatoon

We're constantly linked with buying back players who used to play for us but we never do, not least because they're generally too old by then or on wages that are too much or have too high a fee etc.

Also, they have escaped once, and would never come back to this cess pit of football.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...