Star Wars

LesPaul

Just to note: I will be very surprised if this actually turns out to be good. Most of what Lucasarts do looks promising in the early stages then becomes an action/arcadey title with a poor movement model by the time it comes to release.

I really hope I'm wrong and this is excellent.

Just to note: I will be very surprised if this actually turns out to be good. Most of what Lucasarts do looks promising in the early stages then becomes an action/arcadey title with a poor movement model by the time it comes to release.

I really hope I'm wrong and this is excellent.

Very true. TFU looked amazing in the early tech demos and showed a lot of potential, but by the time the finished game was released, it was distinctly average...

Galaxy of intrigue and only two god damn black people.

There is another...

...black guy in ROTJ flying an X-wing, he gets shot down.  I used to think he was Eddie Murphy.

:lol: So then he's dead? :lol: Technically Lando is the last Black man in the galaxy.

I think there is an oriental dude flying a Y-wing as well...

"theres too many of them"

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/legacy_images/federalbaseball/images/admin/Pilot1.jpg

refering to the tie fighters, not oriental people.

No way !!!!

:lol:

They put it on the Blu-ray. There a clip of them filming the space scenes and they'd shout the lines at the actors who would then say them and real actors would overdub their voices later on.

Battlefront II had some pretty class space fighting. Got a bit samey after awhile. But being able to land in the enemy ships and start sabotaging the place was class. Man I love Battlefront II.

Star Wars 1313 Graphics Power Packs a Punch

Reported by Justin on 11 Jun 2012 13:22

When we first saw the debut gameplay footage of Star Wars 1313 on Spike TV, fans were blown away by the visuals on display.

Now we know why.

According to this article on EGMNOW, Star Wars 1313 was shown harnessing the power of the 2nd fastest Nvidia graphics card ever created.

Inside the PC that ran [star Wars 1313] at E3 was an Nvidia GeForce GTX 680. This is a brand new card from Nvidia and is the quickest single-core GPU the company has built. Featuring 2GB of video memory and a 1GHz base clock, it is second only in speed to the GTX690 which features a pair of GPUs.

Just to give you an idea of its speed, it manages to run last year’s graphical show-stopper, Battlefield 3, at an average of 45 frames a second with everything turned up full whack and running at a staggering 2560 x 1600 resolution. So that is double the resolution of your HD TV and running quicker and better than your PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. A GTX 680 is going to set you back around £420.

Source EGMNOW

from http://www.jedinews.co.uk/

Looks like its going to be next gen alright :(