Star Wars

LesPaul

i'll get the console version

job done

cant afford to keep up with PC gaming

as it is my pc is about 6 year old, but still runs WoW and FM so it does what i need it to

• 1 month later...

Why does it say 360 and PS3 in the title? Has it been confirmed for them yet? All the talk was of it being a next gen game...

Did Mike fuck up yet another title or have I missed something?

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely despise the fact that you get lumped with feckin adverts on the internet for game videos

I get enough of those same s*** adverts on the telly f*** off advertising c***s

game looks good though

just hope it actually lives up to the vids. force unleashed had amazing tech demo's and game play videos as well but the games were extrememley meh and very short

too much tech and shiney and not enough game

• 6 months later...

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=10665

Yeah, I can see this just not happening.

had read that it was delayed and then pushed back in order to be tweaked and brought out on the next gen consoles, PS4 etc

I dunno, I'm sure they would have known about next gen in time to make this a next gen title from the start. I just think its suspicious that nothing has been said about this since Celebration (same with Detours). Might just be me being pessimistic but this was never confirmed to be a current gen game.

• 1 month later...

Probably a good decision if you look at the bigger picture. All they've done is churn out average games in recent years. Hopefully they can push the license out to more respected developers who have a track record of producing quality titles.

Cancelled.

Well, not quite. LucasArts have been closed, but 1313 hasn't been "cancelled" yet.

We still believe in the video game industry, we still will provide Star Wars games, we're just looking at different models rather than internal production... They're evaluating everything. There's always a possibility that it [star Wars 1313] can still come out via licensing."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/03/lucasarts-rep-says-star-wars-1313-might-be-saved.aspx

Disney should get Platinum Games to make a Star Wars game, it could be pretty great if they kept the crazy shit to a minimum.

Guest elbee909

Reason being it's been run into the ground so that Lucasfilm could use it as a vehicle for reporting tax losses.  There's no 'good decision' in axing people willy-nilly.

Guest elbee909

Just let Factor 5 do some insane shit like they did with the Rogue Squadron games.

Sadly they don't exist anymore.  They did some great work though.