Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

still looking at thet ajax forum and it shows what a few fans can put you off a club. never had any feelings beyond respect for their history etc now, i want them humiliated in europe.

Do you think they'll feel the same about us?

Guest bimpy474

Fully expecting this deal to be announced tomorrow morning.

This evening for me, they will have done the photo shoot and first interview for nufc.cock hence the delay.

:snod:

Will be announced at about 8 I reckon.

:snod:

still looking at thet ajax forum and it shows what a few fans can put you off a club. never had any feelings beyond respect for their history etc now, i want them humiliated in europe.

Do you think they'll feel the same about us?

quite possible. and all of a sudden pops up a very sensible post. perry patana on page 51.

Guest Roland

Please read the post of Perry Patana on the Ajax forum, to understand their frustration.

Fact is that this summer, important players from the NL big teams have signed for Aston Villa, Monchengladbach, Wolfsburg and some Russian teams.

Says it all about ourleague currently.

If Anita passes his medical I'd love to see us play a system involving wing backs.

Krul

Taylor.....Colo

Santon..................(New LB)

Anita

Cabaye........Tiote

BenArfa

Cisse........Ba

Only problem would be that without any real wingers it would be essential to move Santon to the right to provide us with crosses and width. This system would also mean giving up on our pursuit of Debuchy and going for a natural left footed LB.

Please read the post of Perry Patana on the Ajax forum, to understand their frustration.

Fact is that this summer, important players from the NL big teams have signed for Aston Villa, Monchengladbach, Wolfsburg and some Russian teams.

as i posted earlier it's a shame that clubs like ajax and anderlecht are drifting backwards through little fault of their own.

Kerry Katona's cousin?  I'd be frustrated too

If Anita passes his medical I'd love to see us play a system involving wing backs.

Krul

Taylor.....Colo

Santon..................(New LB)

Anita

Cabaye........Tiote

BenArfa

Cisse........Ba

Only problem would be that without any real wingers it would be essential to move Santon to the right to provide us with crosses and width. This system would also mean giving up on our pursuit of Debuchy and going for a natural left footed LB.

No it doesn't we have been chasing Anita and Debuchy all summer with this exact style in mind Santon provides width on the left....

Providing width is not just about running down the by the line and putting crosses in it's standing out on the wing and stretching the play and Santon does do that even if when he gets near the box he cuts inside more often than not.

It's pretty clear we still want a RB with us trying to get Van der Wiel when Anita talks were on going.

Guest Ilsteir

Some of these guys are completely deluded.

They honestly believe mediocre teams like AZ Alkmaar and FC Twente are far superior to ours.

Gloating on their forums may not result in the most friendly or balanced responses though :lol:

Some of these guys are completely deluded.

They honestly believe mediocre teams like AZ Alkmaar and FC Twente are far superior to ours.

Gloating on their forums may not result in the most friendly or balanced responses though :lol:

I wasn't gloating until they got personal :lol:

Then I was like, "You know what...I'm gonna be fucking smug about this...ANITAAAAAAAAA"

:papiss: