Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

The more I hear about this transfer, the more I like it. Also nice to see us willing to spend a bit, I certainly didn't think that we'd be replacing Smith with a £6/7m player.

Smith was a £6m player too, tbf. :shifty:

Actually, i think given the relatively small squad, we needed another player of the Perchinho mold, but much better. Am looking forward to having two holding midfielders. :drool:

Guest salmon

Let's win some prizes

:lol: Sounds like hes at one of those youth football weeks where they can win signed footballs and stuff for 'most improved player'

Great interview, well spoken which was nice to see as well.

He's going to be floored when he hears the noise on Saturday, I know he's been told how we are - but he hasn't the slightest of clue how brilliant the atmosphere will be come Saturday.

The more I hear about this transfer, the more I like it. Also nice to see us willing to spend a bit, I certainly didn't think that we'd be replacing Smith with a £6/7m player.

Actually, i think given the relatively small squad, we needed another player of the Perchinho mold, but much better. Am looking forward to having two holding midfielders. :drool:

:dowie:

Better that Perchinho?

I completely forgot about that dickhead. This has the potential to be the greatest upgrade in the history of the game

He's going to be floored when he hears the noise on Saturday, I know he's been told how we are - but he hasn't the slightest of clue how brilliant the atmosphere will be come Saturday.

I don`t think he is to unfamiliar with high noise levels.

Ajax fans can be quite vocal as far as i have seen.

:dowie:

Better that Perchinho?

Love Perch, and but I think this lad's better. In the technical aspect in particular.

P.S. The level of the Simpson hate man. I hate him too but not to the extent that I would put a natural winger on fullback ahead of him.

I completely forgot about that dickhead. This has the potential to be the greatest upgrade in the history of the game

By definition, any upgrade would count as the greatest.

Nah of course man, just speaking with my 100% biased view point on our support thats all. Its post-signing euphoria thats kicked in...

Nah of course man, just speaking with my 100% biased view point on our support thats all. Its post-signing euphoria thats kicked in...

:lol: Know the feeling mate.

He will be impressed with the sea of black&white  :smug:

Sounds a little bit Carribean in his interivew.  Then wiki'd him and seen he was born in Curacao, which would explain it.  Which is apparently a place in the Carribean and not just a drink.  Learning all the while me!

Comes across really well, looking forward to seeing how he gets on now.