Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

To the tune of Baby Got Back...

I like Vurnon and I cannot lie

You other players can't deny

When he plays fullback or in midfield

He's got technique and got pace

That's all I've got :lol:

... lie

... deny (promising...  O0)

... midfield (this is going to be a toughy...  :)

... pace  :icon_scratch: :tard:

Ohhhhh won't you take me home tonight

Ohhhhh dressed in the black and white

Ohhh and you give it all you got

Fat bottomed Vurn

You make the rocking world go round

:lol: one of the few I've gotten.

this is my favorite song about a player at the moment :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Had a really good game and did really great for the 2nd goal. Intelligent and solid little player. A bit different in style but in him and Yedlin we have two very good RB's at this level. Under this management i'm sure they can do a decent job at PL level as well as we have seen before (Anita). Top pro tbf :thup:

Yes, I think we should keep him for another year or two. He's versatile, and when utilised properly, a competent enough squad player.

I think Rafa likes him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around for another year or two to help with the transition to the Premier League.

We wont be able to replace all our players when (if) we go up. RB is probably one of our least concerns when we go up. Strengthen the core and left wing to start with. Quality rather than quantity.

He works hard and is solid, so i like him. I'm pretty certain that we will look to upgrade our LW, and rightly so. We need to aim high and get a top LW that will offer more offensively. If not someone proven then hopefully a youngster with quality and massive potential. Like Leon Bailey ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I like his short range passing. His technique is great at times when you look at his first touch and the way he controls a ball when he receives a pass. Releases it very quickly most of the time and plays with very few touches.