Goal kicks

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Noticed Shay took them with his left peg tonight, anyone know if there was any particular reason for this or was he just feeling kinky?

maybe given just rememberd he is left footed

really freaked me out to see him take it with his left foot,not because the were bad,but because his right footed,nobody can go and say "u know what,i think i am going to be left footed today"

it needs month of practise damt :D

Don't know, but the commentators said Bramble was left-footed and all, I'm sure he's right-footed. Also, is Ramage a lefty?

They also said Solano never plays Right Back, Forster was Scottish and that Ramage was from Ashington...Channel 5...

Don't know, but the commentators said Bramble was left-footed and all, I'm sure he's right-footed. Also, is Ramage a lefty?

They also said Solano never plays Right Back, Forster was Scottish and that Ramage was from Ashington...Channel 5...

I thought Ramage was from Ashington?

Whitley Bay.

Whitley Bay.

Berwick isn't it?

If your referring to wikipedia, it says he grew up there. Born in the Bay though, and returned.

Seriously though, Joe Royale's knowledge is on par with Alan Olivers for general shitness.

If your referring to wikipedia, it says he grew up there. Born in the Bay though, and returned.

Seriously though, Joe Royale's knowledge is on par with Alan Olivers for general shitness.

JR's knowledge on the North East should be outstanding why?

But your right.

Bramble's right-footed naturally but he's got a fairly good left peg as well, Ramage is definitely a righty too but has been doing extensive work with his left to the point where improvement can be seen (still just his glorified swinger).

As for whoever asked about Given just "doing it", he's regularly used his left foot for a long time now from open play, I'm sure I remember him saying once he was practicing being two-footed in order to deal with back-passes better. I got the impression Shay was giving it a whirl tonight because it wasn't such an important game - to practice it in a real match - but he might have thought it a better bet than his right after his God-awful kicking against Portsmouth.

Bramble's right-footed naturally but he's got a fairly good left peg as well, Ramage is definitely a righty too but has been doing extensive work with his left to the point where improvement can be seen (still just his glorified swinger).

As for whoever asked about Given just "doing it", he's regularly used his left foot for a long time now from open play, I'm sure I remember him saying once he was practicing being two-footed in order to deal with back-passes better. I got the impression Shay was giving it a whirl tonight because it wasn't such an important game - to practice it in a real match - but he might have thought it a better bet than his right after his God-awful kicking against Portsmouth.

Yeah, that's what I suspected. I always thought Ramage was right-footed, but I've noticed him making a conscious effort to use his left, which is good, so long as it doesn't get him/us into trouble.