Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

I think this guy is going to do well for us, I just hope we get in a quality midfielder to thread those key passes through to him.

Totally fine with the loan, it's a good decision that could work out well for us. Anything to keep Shola at bay!

Can see him making a 15 min cameo at the derby hopefully :)

What makes this move a bit more interesting is that JFK is obviously applying whatever methodology he's being told to by Ashley to bring players in.

This and the Remy deal were both effectively in place before Llambias departure, the players having been identified a long time ago.

I suppose its good news that JFK doesn't have carte blanche with regard to this. No fears of a Hartson/Gary Breen double swoop over the next few days at least.

It's good news that JFK hasn't scuppered these deals, but also a big worry that we don't seem to have done any that weren't in place before he arrived. Maybe he's not as completely incompetent as he seems, can only hope I suppose.

Very true that he's not brought anything new to the table but then I would always have accepted damage limitation as far as that flacid cock is concerned.

With any luck he can maintain a low profile before retiring, either from work or from life.

Oh aye, me too. In many ways it's the best case scenario if does nothing. Just hope there is someone at the club who can do deals. I guess Carr is the key still.

:thup: Carr and that Charnley bloke apparently.

What makes this move a bit more interesting is that JFK is obviously applying whatever methodology he's being told to by Ashley to bring players in.

This and the Remy deal were both effectively in place before Llambias departure, the players having been identified a long time ago.

I suppose its good news that JFK doesn't have carte blanche with regard to this. No fears of a Hartson/Gary Breen double swoop over the next few days at least.

Fingers crossed. Good point that. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Is it ?.

JFK bought the two players who have given us two of our best moments. Ryan 'over the wall' Taylor. Kevin 'hat trick in the 5-1' Nolan.

Is his judgement on a player that bad...........:laugh:

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Luuk came to score goals go da na da na

We know you wanna give us a show da na da na

De Jong, De Jong, De Jong

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Luuk came to score goals go da na da na

The Jong, De Jong, De Jong.

Sisqo - Thong Song - 1999.

Is it ?.

JFK bought the two players who have given us two of our best moments. Ryan 'over the wall' Taylor. Kevin 'hat trick in the 5-1' Nolan.

It is when he called up trying to sign Elizabeth Taylor and the Nolans Sisters for his 60th Birthday bash.

Is it ?.

Hmmmmm. :lol: Good point that. :thup:

Fully pathetic the way that we wait until Cabaye is out the door before such a massive outlay on a loan signing.

Not sure if it's because we were waiting for money, or because we wanted to time it so the fans can be placated after the inevitable Cabaye news, but either way, it's standard Ashley. Now the only question is whether this is an actual loan signing, or a fantastic NZog smokescreen couldn't get it over the liner.

Guest frazernufc

Hopefully we've got a future fee agreed in the loan incase he turns out to be decent, should hopefully be a solid signing.