stat attack

womblemaster

corectamundo !

what i was thinking tbh was the more useful stat.....

how many golas have we coneded since 2000 in uefa cup. If you compare this with the goals conceded by the winners, would be interesteing stat.......but i  didnt have time to try and calculate this one)

couple that with goals scored, and it tells u  very roughly if we are on our way to the final.  Granted its pretty bloody obvious u have to score more than u concede.......

ok am just BORED  )_

trying to think of something else to do than play with me curly wurly.

Guest Gemmill

corectamundo !

how many golas have we coneded since 2000 in uefa cup. If you compare this with the goals conceded by the winners, would be interesteing stat.......but i  didnt have time to try and calculate this one)

couple that with goals scored, and it tells u  very roughly if we are on our way to the final.  Granted its pretty bloody obvious u have to score more than u concede.......

ok am just BORED  )_

:lol:  No offence, but it tells us absolutely nothing of the sort.  Not even roughly.  bluebigrazz.gif

corectamundo !

ok am just BORED  )_

:lol:  No offence, but it tells us absolutely nothing of the sort.  Not even roughly.  bluebigrazz.gif

I expected a better comeback from you, tbh. He was ripe for the taking.

Guest Gemmill

corectamundo !

ok am just BORED  )_

I expected a better comeback from you, tbh. He was ripe for the taking.

It's Friday and I'm in a merciful mood.