Alan Pardew

Dave

I'd prefer Gus Poyet over Hughes or Adkins tbh. I know that's not going to be popular here but his side looked well set up.

Hughes is one of the few who are just as bad as Pardew, if we sack Pardew and get him I ... just don't know anymore.

Can't wait until the horrendous cunt tries to blame it all on them getting a dodgy equalizer.

Expect loads of shit about how we were unlucky to not be three or four up at half time too.

Did Federici have to make a single save in the second half?

He's a useless cunt, last year was predominantly down to good luck.

C'mon Ashley, you've done well finding good talent on the continent in terms of getting players in. Go get us a manager who isn't a complete fucking cretin.

Most of the team speaks French anyway, hire some french dude. Fuck it.

Blackburn showed what happens when you keep blind faith in a shit manager last season and we will go the same way if we don't act now.  We show no sign of improving and we've just lost at home to the worst team in the league despite having an almost full strength team. Doesn't get worse than that.

Guest bimpy474

if he's going to be sacked nows the time, no way anyone can defend him today after those decisions

But do Ashley and Dekka see what we see. They are as thick and useless as that cretin.

Their reason for sacking Hoots pale in comparison to what Pardew is doing, yet he still has a job. Beggars belief.

"Again it shows our squads weakness, Reading had the lad Le Fondre to come on and show that extra bit of class. We just couldn't bring anyone like that on from our bench. It is a tough place we have got ourselves into and we will just have to work harder together to dig ourselves out."

If he actually mentions sub depth I will lose it.

Did he actually say that?

One solitary point from Norwich and Reading really is disgraceful.

Something needs to change and it has to be now. I was willing to give Pardew a chance if he got a win today but he's fucked up big time and has well and truly lost my faith.

6 million is his pay off! :'(

Daftest post of the decade tbh :lol:

How's that, unfortunately it's a fact. :idiot2:

How would you know?

Not getting all ITK but I have it on great authority.

so your getting all itk

It appears so. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Can we stop with the fucking die comments?! Disgraceful stuff.

As for Pardew, if we do not sack him now and replace him with someone half decent, he will take us down.

Pardew is comfortably the most negative and clueless manager we have had here since I've been following us and I consider Kinnear to be the worst manager we've had quickly followed by Souness. At least those two tried to win games, they just didn't really have a clue how to go about it often enough to get the results. Pardew is a mess. He belongs where we found him... a league two manager and even then he got the boot from a club of that division.