Alan Pardew

Dave

Nah, bollocks.  I'm just catching up with the thread properly and have noticed numerous people leaping to Ian's defence as per the usual.

It doesn't matter whether Ian's admitted that Pardew was in the wrong and the fans had a point.  The fact that Pardew had the nerve to say that in his interview is absolutely fucking outrageous.  He was responsible for the negative atmosphere when he had us playing scrappy nothing-ball after the first goal, brought Marveaux off after an hour and quite rightly the crowd had had it up to their back teeth by the time Cabaye was subbed. 

It doesn't matter if Ian acknowledged that, he's said "I think that's a fair comment" FFS. :lol: The manager is absolutely taking the piss by saying that in an interview, and you'd think he'd want to avoid the subject since it was his total ineptitude that got us to that low point.  Instead he used it as another excuse, even though it was of his own doing.

Nothing Ian said there is at all troll-like.  A different opinion than most, but definitely not of the troll variety.

I don't think he's a troll but he sure does make you wonder at times...

He at least makes sensible arguments, rather than just talking shit for the hell of it like quite a few on here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21102594

Blames the fans for negativity around the stadium. His audacity knows no bounds.

I thought at the time that the fans' reaction would be harmful to the team, I think that's fair comment. It's the double-edged sword of SJP.

Obviously it's not an excuse, but it's a factor.

Troll. On ignore now. Bye.

:lol: This, it's quite unbelievable.

Nothing Ian said there is at all troll-like.  A different opinion than most, but definitely not of the troll variety.

"a factor" in our defeat was the fans negativity which the manager caused all by himself? :lol: Awful.

The fans chanted his name for most of the game. He has had far too much time and leniance from the crowd at NUFC, the reaction today should have happened months ago.

I do find it bizarre like, how much leeway he's getting. Can't understand it at all. I've typically been one of the first to start the Souness/Roeder Out bandwagon so I'm used to having to wait until the majority come to their senses but I've seen people who know their football on Facebook tonight saying they're "Team Pardew"

I just cannot get my head round it. This form is far worse than anything we've come close to before.

I don't think he's a troll but he sure does make you wonder at times...

He at least makes sensible arguments, rather than just talking shit for the hell of it like quite a few on here.

I've spoken to a few fans that were at the match today watching that shite and they're absolutely fuming at what Pardew said, and quite rightly so.

Ian described that as a "fair comment" and you're defending him.

Not a very clever move from Pardew to criticise the crowd today. I can see this re-opening the division between the Geordies and the Cockney mafia again, with Ashley keeping Pardew whatever the results, and us spiralling towards the Championship.  :(

Blames the fans for negativity around the stadium. His audacity knows no bounds.

I thought at the time that the fans' reaction would be harmful to the team, I think that's fair comment. It's the double-edged sword of SJP.

"a factor" in our defeat was the fans negativity which the manager caused all by himself? :lol: Awful.

Of course it's a reason.  When the fans you're playing for are booing - regardless of the reason - it's always going to be a factor.  Heads drop and effort goes down.  Even if it's .0001% of the reason we lost, it's still a factor. 

The fans chanted his name for most of the game. He has had far too much time and leniance from the crowd at NUFC, the reaction today should have happened months ago.

I do find it bizarre like, how much leeway he's getting. Can't understand it at all. I've typically been one of the first to start the Souness/Roeder Out bandwagon so I'm used to having to wait until the majority come to their senses but I've seen people who know their football on Facebook tonight saying they're "Team Pardew"

I just cannot get my head round it. This form is far worse than anything we've come close to before.

Can only assume they're buying his claim that it's all down to injuries completely.

Nah, bollocks.  I'm just catching up with the thread properly and have noticed numerous people leaping to Ian's defence as per the usual.

It doesn't matter whether Ian's admitted that Pardew was in the wrong and the fans had a point.  The fact that Pardew had the nerve to say that in his interview is absolutely f***ing outrageous.  He was responsible for the negative atmosphere when he had us playing scrappy nothing-ball after the first goal, brought Marveaux off after an hour and quite rightly the crowd had had it up to their back teeth by the time Cabaye was subbed. 

It doesn't matter if Ian acknowledged that, he's said "I think that's a fair comment" FFS. :lol: The manager is absolutely taking the p*ss by saying that in an interview, and you'd think he'd want to avoid the subject since it was his total ineptitude that got us to that low point.  Instead he used it as another excuse, even though it was of his own doing.

:thup:

Can only assume they're buying his claim that it's all down to injuries completely.

I think its a case of if your told something enough you start to believe it. He's moved on to blaming us not having ba and tiote now :lol:

Tbh Ian's head is buried so far in the sand he's sniffing fossils. It is either on purpose (so like Jack flash thinks, a WUM) or he generally is that 'special'. I'm totally undecided as to which but I think he's genuine.  :lol:

Tbh Ian's head is buried so far in the sand he's sniffing fossils. It is either on purpose (so like Jack flash thinks, a WUM) or he generally is that 'special'. I'm totally undecided as to which but I think he's genuine.  :lol:

Is this the guy who's posts I started skipping a month ago? ;) :lol:

Pardew admits he fucked up with Marveaux sub but thought Cabaye would be capable of playing 90 minutes on .cocktv interview.

Fucking idiot.

I honestly believe and as mad as this sounds the team would play better if he wasn't at the ground on match day.

Guest neesy111

I heard a few singing against him when others sang for him.  A few people followed "Alan Pardews black and white army" with "We hate Pardew" instead of Sunderland.

We sang that in the gallowgate.

Of course it's a reason.  When the fans you're playing for are booing - regardless of the reason - it's always going to be a factor.  Heads drop and effort goes down.  Even if it's .0001% of the reason we lost, it's still a factor. 

Should he be blaming (at least part of) the result on said negativity though? That's the issue. He caused the negativity and he should take the blame for it, not pass the buck onto the fans.

Think everyone has to hold their hands up now. He's not the main problem but clearly is having a counterproductive effect which is past the point of rectification.

He is. His dismal performance this season has gone above and beyond the summer's level of failure.

He was appointed by the same cunts that refuse to invest in the team. We've been dying a death since the summer of 2007. We can forget about any sort of progress with current ownership.

Hear hear.10,0000% this.

Pardew admits he fucked up with Marveaux sub but thought Cabaye would be capable of playing 90 minutes on .cocktv interview.

Fucking idiot.

But he said in his Sky and BBC interviews that Cabaye was injured at half time so he's totally contradicted himself.

Back in the days of Roeder or Souness, the fans would have gathered already at SJP with shouts for "taxi for Pardew". What has changed?

I certainly can't remember another manager having had as much patience with the fans as Pardew has.

It's hardly the main point, but if any jip aimed at him was obviously audible, we're bound to get branded impatient or ungrateful by the media bods. Which, as I say, hardly matters... but will be irritating all the same. LWLLWLDDWLDLDWDLLLLWLLWLLLDL. :anguish:

More fucking "L's" than a fucking Welsh Scrabble set.