Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest hydeous

Don't think Pardew would leave out Tiote unless he had a good reason. Fatigue / not sharp enough / got his witch doctors claws stuck in his knees / anything.

Looked better today than we have done in previous away outing this season.

Still think we need to work on some of our attacking play though. Cisse was very isolated at times today and we're still not creating for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

That second half was typical Pardew shit, deep, isolated forwards and too many long balls. The man will fuck this team up and has to go in the summer.

That second half was typical Pardew s***, deep, isolated forwards and too many long balls. The man will f*** this team up and has to go in the summer.

its sickening how much he wants aroll and you know what he is going to do

Don't understand why Anita's out in the cold.

I think he's a bit knackered. It may seem bizarre for a professional athlete to be tired after half a season, but he looked it in his last couple of appearances.

I think he's a bit knackered. It may seem bizarre for a professional athlete to be tired after half a season, but he looked it in his last couple of appearances.

It is odd given actually out of all our players, he's been the one that's turned in some big performances against the big side - was excellent at Old Trafford and pretty decent at the Emirates?

Good to know the likes of him, Tiote, Marv, Mapou etc will all play on Thursday.

Really p*ssed at AVB in the tunnel.

What happened?

Not sure, but didn't even want to shake his hand at first. AVB kind of grabbed him and all seemed ok in the end. Not sure what he was so pissed about - appeared like it was something more than just losing though.

He will play in Europe. I think Pards likes to ease certain players in who don't make the required impact. Anita has been good of late but did take some time to do that.

What determines your 'best XI'? On this seasons form, Tiote is nowhere near it.

I've said that. I'd rather have Tiote in than Perch every time. I quite like Perch, but Cheikh is a far superior footballer. He also tends to turn up against the big sides.

Well the Cheikh we saw for 15 or so minutes today would have been an absolute liability over the full ninety.

Can't believe you're putting reputation over performances.

First of all, lets be clear, he is not going to get sacked, Lambias made that clear in his interview this week. Even if he got us relegated we'd be stuck with him. I think he's a coward, he chickens out of the big decisions and his natural approach to a game Is cautious and defensive. Not playing Tiote and Mapou is cowardice. Perch is a willing but very limited player, both Taylor and Colo look liabilities especially when playing together. I can understand playing Jonas especially away from home when the alternative in Marveaux the invisible man. He could play Anita instead but that would involve making hard courageous decisions. He's yellow.