Thoughts on these bands?

Newcastle Fan

just wanted to see what you guyz think of these bands/singers/songs :)

-Linkin Park

-Eminem

-Evanescence

-Limp Bizkit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In the end-Linkin Park

-My last breath- Evanescence

-Faith-Limp Bizkit

-Sing for the moment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

feel free to talk about anyother songs for these artists

:)

-Linkin Park

-Eminem

-Evanescence

-Limp Bizkit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In the end-Linkin Park

-My last breath- Evanescence

-Faith-Limp Bizkit

-Sing for the moment

Rubbish was the first thought I had

-Linkin Park - Talented, but there's nothing to them.  More manufactured corporate cunts.

-Eminem - Talented, but he's a cock and his songs are just plain stupid now.

-Evanescence - My mate absolutely loves them, and the singer.  I think they're a bit pants, to be honest.

-Limp Bizkit - Fred Durst.

-In the end-Linkin Park - Only song I like that they did.

-My last breath- Evanescence - Same.

-Faith-Limp Bizkit - George Michael cover, no? :lol:

-Sing for the moment - Decent song, that was played to death.

Linkin Park... my taste for heavy/death/whatever LP are, is very limited.

Eminen... the guy's obviously brilliant, just i hate rap music.

Evanescence... really good, not quite as heavy and they've done some really good stuff.

Limp Bizkit... See Linkin Park

Linkin Park - I like.

Eminen - I like but don't really listen to too much, his earlier stuff was much better.

Evanescence - First album was good, not impressed with the second!

Limp Bizkit - Don't really know.

Having said that, the lass out of Evanescence would be alright if she didn't look so gothy/metally.

I don't mind the rock look like, but not goth.

But that's all irrelevant because its not really music

her?

She would get it without doubt, Goths are dirty bitches aswell, think it must be similar to "fat bird syndrome"

some good repleys and some bad ones

Gemmill,i was checking the thread for that exact post from u,didnt expect to see anything else :D

like them all,but limp bizkit a bit less,i like alot of other bands but those are the bands u either like,or hate,so will the ppl who said hate enlighten us of what they think is great music :)

regards

Having said that, the lass out of Evanescence would be alright if she didn't look so gothy/metally.

I don't mind the rock look like, but not goth.

But that's all irrelevant because its not really music

her?

She would get it without doubt, Goths are dirty bitches aswell, think it must be similar to "fat bird syndrome"

aye, but I don't like Goths. She'd be alright if she wasn't a Goth I reckon.

Guest Verlaine

Predictable responses dismissing them all as shite from the 'serious' muso types. Personally I'm not a fan of the other ones, but I don't mind some of Eminem's stuff.

some good repleys and some bad ones

Gemmill,i was checking the thread for that exact post from u,didnt expect to see anything else :D

like them all,but limp bizkit a bit less,i like alot of other bands but those are the bands u either like,or hate,so will the ppl who said hate enlighten us of what they think is great music :)

regards

Something that will remain a feat of musical mastery within another 100 years, ergo not this.

Having said that Eminem might get a mention for being the first decent white rapper.

Predictable responses dismissing them all as shite from the 'serious' muso types. Personally I'm not a fan of the other ones, but I don't mind some of Eminem's stuff.

i knew most of them would say "shite" and run away without telling us WHY,and what does he think is NOT shite :)

i knew most of them would say "shite" and run away without telling us WHY,and what does he think is NOT shite :)

TBH Verlaine has called everyone's responses predictable then repeated 90% of the previous posts.

I saw Limp Bizkit live and was blown away, very good show.

I'd like to see Eminem tell Snoop, Fiddy and the blingy bastards to fuck off.  His first couple of albums were brilliant and I think to get back to that he needs to know what he's doing will cause a stir.  Pissing off all the shite chart rappers around would do that for me, he blows most of them away tbh.  Oviously he's shite compared to MF Doom or such though.