NYE

Nobby

Where will you be celebrating New Year's Eve this year?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be celebrating New Year's Eve this year?

• Pub/bar
    • Club
    • Restaurant
    • Home/house party

Guest Gemmill

No plans as of yet.  I won't be in the fucking Bigg Market though, so I'm unlikely to bump into you, Nobby.  bluebigrazz.gif

NYE is dogshit though.  Town is just full of people determined to make the one night out that they actually allow themselves all year a good one.  And spoiling every fucker else's night in the process.

No plans as of yet.  I won't be in the f***ing Bigg Market though, so I'm unlikely to bump into you, Nobby.  bluebigrazz.gif

NYE is dogshit though.  Town is just full of people determined to make the one night out that they actually allow themselves all year a good one.  And spoiling every fucker else's night in the process.

:thup: Overcharge for everything and end up somewhere you wouldn't normally go for free but as everywhere else is sold out you have paid £10 to get in! Then pay 2 and a half times more for a taxi home!

F*ck that! Will go out the weekend after, spend half as much and have a better night.

No plans as of yet.  I won't be in the f***ing Bigg Market though, so I'm unlikely to bump into you, Nobby.  bluebigrazz.gif

:thup: Overcharge for everything and end up somewhere you wouldn't normally go for free but as everywhere else is sold out you have paid £10 to get in! Then pay 2 and a half times more for a taxi home!

F*ck that! Will go out the weekend after, spend half as much and have a better night.

Gejon will be on line at home, treating himself to a half of home brew  bluebiggrin.gif

Gejon will be on line at home, treating himself to a half of home brew  bluebiggrin.gif

Beer, wank, bed.

Guest Magnetic North

I despise New Year's Eve!

*slams down quill pen, casts evil stare towards a scurrying Bob Cratchett*

bluebiggrin.gif Awww, what about poor Tiny Tim?

Beer, wank, bed ? ...er, no,  that'll be GeJon I guess.

Beer, wank, bed.

It could be beer & bed, depending on how much beer you drink  bluebiggrin.gif

Beer, wank, bed.

I have a magic penis which is too strong to be affected by alcohol.

Guest Magnetic North

Beer, wank, bed.

Does it buzz?

Beer, wank, bed.

Does it buzz?

Its a penis, not a bee  tongue.gif