Election Day 2016 - Come watch the world end!

BlufPurdi

I'll start off with something I saw from a Yankee this morning:

Eastwooding: \east-wood-ing|

*noun, sometimes adjective

1) when you ramble on, go off message, speak to an empty chair, mystifying the Interwebs;

2) a Hollywood endorsement gone awry;

3) not a good thing

Still not heard it yet!

Guest Realist

YOU'RE MY BOY MITT ... YOU'RE MY BOY*

http://i.imgur.com/1snBN.gif

* - Will actually be voting Obama as the likely lesser of two evils.

Guest Realist

At least Obama's not made a laughing stock out of your country.  The fact Mitt is as successful as he's been ripples with ridicule around the world.

Mitt is just the icing on our 30-year/layer cake of social decline :lol: 

I mean, it's not a foregone conclusion, but it's quite hilarious mental anyone thinks the Republicans will win.  Everyone did the same the last time around.  There's literally nothing to suggest it other than the fear of it.  Talk to the Yanks, they'll tell you this.

Factions within the Republican base don't even want Mitt, and not just on the basis that they wanted someone else, but on the grounds that they don't like him or his story, and the way he's handled his tax returns issue.

I'm generally very moderate and tend to say my true political alliance is practicality.  Whatever is in the best interests of my country at that given intersection and 4 year outlook is the way I vote.  The current administration has p*ssed off more people than you could ever imagine.  I haven't the slightest clue who will win to be honest.  And it DEF can go either way, this is by no means a landslide for the current administration man. These next 60ish days are going to be f***ing massive.