367 members have voted

1. 1. Should we abolish the Monarchy?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

"The queen is brilliant" "i love the queen"

Pair of absolute knackas.

Its not even an argument in support of the Royals, just good old fashioned boot licking. Imagine how much different the world would be, if the people were taught how to think, rather than simply what to think.

Edited by Klaus

49 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Its not even an argument in support of the Royals, just good old fashioned boot licking. Imagine how much different the world would be, if the people were taught how to think, rather than simply what to think.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes.

• BlufPurdi changed the title to The Royal Family - Get Tae F*ck

I hope when Lizzie dies that’s the start of the end for these spongers. There is no need whatsoever in the modern world for these parasites. 

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I hope when Lizzie dies that’s the start of the end for these spongers. There is no need whatsoever in the modern world for these parasites.

I see William's got his kids in the papers agajn this morning just to remind us that they're human after all

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

I see William's got his kids in the papers agajn this morning just to remind us that they're human after all

Normal my arse, I actually like William the most out of all of them, but there is nothing normal at all about any of them or their kids. 

Megan the Duchess of Sussex new book about Andy Carroll will be a canny read until I found out someone else has already wrote it and is taking legal advice. 

On 01/05/2021 at 02:37, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I'm strangely attracted to Stacey Solomon like. She's sound af.

I’d like her a lot more if she wasn’t from Essex

• 3 weeks later...

Got to be honest, could not give a fuck about this. So fucking what, journalist in dodgy practice fucking SHOCKER. Let's rewrite all the rules, they messed with the wrong 'uns this time. :rolleyes: