Film You Recently Watched

Mike

http://i.imgur.com/RqkbX.png

Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion

Run of the mill Women in prison/Female scorned exploitation flick with occasional flashes of....brilliance? I don't know what you'd call it. The director, Shunya Ito takes a few chances in scenes that would have been otherwise standard fare in a movie like this.

Meiko Kaji spends the entire movie furious as all hell. I really love this flick.

"Dredd" in 3D on Sunday night. It was OK. A 3 out of 5 film. Maybe if I hadn't had to pay £10.30 (I saved myself from having to pay £11.30 by bringing my own 3D glasses) to watch it I'd have enjoyed it more. 3D at the cinema really does nothing for me. You forget you are watching a 3D film after around half an hour unless things are deliberately waved at the camera.

"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" (the David Fincher version). I thought this was really good.

I'm just about to put that Iron Sky on. Mike, it better not be s***.

:lol: If you don't go in expecting some moving s***, you'll like it.

It's good dumb fun.

Mike have you watched Iron Man yet?

I've got Mesrine 1 & 2 to watch had it for a couple of weeks and not mustered the enthusiasm to put it in yet. Is it any good?

I walked into this thread and thought to myself what the fuck! Its probably the thread I've posted in the most :)

Anyway 1st contribution to this sequel ;)

Rules of Attraction - no score - turned that shit off? WTF was going on. Then I realised the guy's name was Bateman, which rekindled a memory, which I confirmed on IMDB that Bateman is the brother of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. WTF. I gave up after I realised that. Even more WTF was when Bale turned down the chance to be in the film as Patrick, Casper Van Dien (Starship Troopers) filmed the part then they cut the fucker. WTF. The whole 40-50 minutes I watched pretty much went over my head.