FIFA Pet Hates

Guest firetotheworks

Guest firetotheworks

So we've had pet hates and gaming pet hates, but let's be honest there are s*** loads for FIFA.

I've just won a match with a last minute winner, he quit and I didn't get the points.EDIT: Logged out and back in and got the points. Phew.

Also lag. f***s me right off.

Guest firetotheworks

This seems to be a 13 thing. When you go to shoot and your player does that 'lining up to take a shot' animation meaning that your opponent has just enough time to put a block in. Get rid of it. It's pointless.

The skills challenge in training giving me Steven Taylor and Santon as 2nd and 3rd man in case I want to rifle in a left footer with Saylor. Fuck off man. Oh and Colo to knock the ball sideways to so he can unleash one of his thunderbolts from 25yards.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Kids who hammer the pause button when you're attacking in the hope that their defenders touch the ball and it disrupts your timing on rebounds.

The same old FIFA freezes on the menu.

People that watch EVERY replay. Fair enough if its a good goal but otherwise just play on ffs.

Also having to wait untill the other player press continue at the end of the game is irritating on a world class scale.

hate people that do that.. every replay aswell, and the start up