United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Not the next match yet but whatever.

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom

#Pardew will give #Taylor until the 11th hour to prove his fitness for #MUFC, but the odds are against him making #NUFC line-up on Sunday

however FB #DannySimpson, another recent defensive casualty, could return against his former club after recovering from a hamstring problem

#Coloccini (hamstring) is touch & go for #MUFC after suffering an injury setback in #NUFC Capital One Cup defeat at Old Trafford last week

Perch and Williamson vs Van Persie and Rooney? :scared:

:anguish: although it could be an Edgar v Ronaldo thing and for some unknown reason they play better than they ever have before/will again.

At least our scrimping over buying a 4th competent centre half isn't already proving a piss poor decision as predicted by every person who has eyes and a brain.

Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa vs Jonny Evans  :mancini:

Shearer is saying we'll beat them because their defense is awful. If we start focusing on our strengths and not those of the opposing teams we should be fine. A Keegan-style "try and outscore them" would work in our favour.

Guest bimpy474

If Cisse plays Thursday i reckon Pardew will play Shola just like last season and hoy it at their centre halfs. Joy.

Shearer is saying we'll beat them because their defense is awful. If we start focusing on our strengths and not those of the opposing teams we should be fine. A Keegan-style "try and outscore them" would work in our favour.

Yeah that'll be our approach  :crazy2:

If I don't understand a post I don't bother replying tbh.

Guest bimpy474

You just did.

I wasn't trying to have a dig at you. Seems you don't understand, yet you replied.