United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Ferguson was also asked about Europe's victory in the Ryder Cup on Sunday, but the Scot was none too pleased about being quizzed on golf. "Listen, listen. This is a press conference about a bloody football match," Ferguson said.

"You've got to go way over the top with your programme. I'm not answering that. We're here to talk about football. Christ."

:yao:

Ferguson was also asked about Europe's victory in the Ryder Cup on Sunday, but the Scot was none too pleased about being quizzed on golf. "Listen, listen. This is a press conference about a bloody football match," Ferguson said.

"You've got to go way over the top with your programme. I'm not answering that. We're here to talk about football. Christ."

:yao:

I enjoy when he destroys journalists. There's a lot of scum in the industry and he puts them on their asses whenever they give him an opportunity

I´m so not looking forward to this :undecided:

Yeah, but you're totally negative about everything concerning Newcastle United, so nothing new there.

Have you ever been to Newcastle? It's quite an upbeat place and a visit may lift your spirits somewhat.

Krul

Simpson    Taylor      Coloccini    Santon

Anita  Tiote  Cabaye

HBA

Ba        Cisse

Yeah, but you're totally negative about everything concerning Newcastle United, so nothing new there.

Have you ever been to Newcastle? It's quite an upbeat place and a visit may lift your spirits somewhat.

Dunno man, I came out of the last home game and there was a guy with police around him lying on the ground with a police jacket over him. 

Two lads were walking past, one goes, "I think he's in shock."  The other guy goes, "He's been shot, like!?"

"No," the first replies, "he's in shock."

:anguish: although it could be an Edgar v Ronaldo thing and for some unknown reason they play better than they ever have before/will again.

At least our scrimping over buying a 4th competent centre half isn't already proving a p*ss poor decision as predicted by every person who has eyes and a brain.

We've played this game the last 3 seasons. Each time, when we have more than 1 injury at the CH position we are screwed for a number of games. Pardew then starts on again about being light at the CH position.

WAKE UP you FAT t**t and do something about it finally.

3-2 to us. We'll put a performance up against these lot. Out of curiosity, when was the last time they won up here? I reaise it wont be that long ago, I just cant remember.

They won 1-2 up here iirc in which we scored first with Lovenkrands. Season we dropped.

Guest neesy111

3-2 to us. We'll put a performance up against these lot. Out of curiosity, when was the last time they won up here? I reaise it wont be that long ago, I just cant remember.

They won 1-2 up here iirc in which we scored first with Lovenkrands. Season we dropped.

Raylor made a howler for there 2nd iirc.

Team that won 3-0 last year was:

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Santon

Raylor      Tiote          Cabaye      Jonas

Ameobi        Ba

:lol: :thup: