A Good Day to Die Hard

Tooj

Guest Roger Kint

Snigir's arse  :sweetjesus:

Edit: I thought J G Levitt was supposed to be his son in this? Or was that rumour down to them being in Looper beforehand?  ???

• 4 months later...

Saw Die Hard 4 there the other night and it was shit.  Saw the trailer for this one and no doubt this one will be even worse, looks horrendous.

Gonna take away from the brilliance of the first 3.  Did they really think it was gonna get better than Die Hard with a Vengeance? Why can't people just leave things alone? 

Saw Die Hard 4 there the other night and it was s***.  Saw the trailer for this one and no doubt this one will be even worse, looks horrendous.

Gonna take away from the brilliance of the first 3.  Did they really think it was gonna get better than Die Hard with a Vengeance? Why can't people just leave things alone? 

I still stand by Die Hard 4. It's all right, really!

Saw Die Hard 4 there the other night and it was s***.  Saw the trailer for this one and no doubt this one will be even worse, looks horrendous.

I still stand by Die Hard 4. It's all right, really!

Bunk.gif