Glastonbury

Magpie

Sifu is correct. I've been about 8 times and generally someone gets through once and then has the magic computer and can get through as many times as they like, buying numerous sets of tickets.

We'll be trying tomorrow, I'm personally a bit reluctant as it costs me such a fortune each time but the GF is very keen so there you go. I'm really hoping I can help get this wifey at work tickets - she's had a horrible year including her mam dying and seems to be pinning her hopes on going to glasto with her kids. Hopefully we can help her out.

Aye. If you manage to get through to the page where you enter your registration details then it crashes when you submit them then click the back tab in your browsed and submit again. Got through to the registration details page about 4 times and it didnt work after submitting so 5th time tried pressing back in the brower and submitted again and it worked after a few attempts. It keeps your details in when you press back so dont have to keep typing them in.

Guest neesy111

What you meant to do once you add that bit on Notepad then? :lol:

Restart web browser and possibly windows.  Should give a better connection to their servers.

Aye. If you manage to get through to the page where you enter your registration details then it crashes when you submit them then click the back tab in your browsed and submit again. Got through to the registration details page about 4 times and it didnt work after submitting so 5th time tried pressing back in the brower and submitted again and it worked after a few attempts. It keeps your details in when you press back so dont have to keep typing them in.

Done this about 30 times now. :( :lol:

Fuck's sake.  Well that's a first basically.  Every time I've tried I've known someone who could get through and buy my tickets.  Annoying.

I do think it should be a lottery rather than this, what the hell is the point of giving tickets to people with the best internet?  Bit peeved I never get through myself.

Guest neesy111

Fuck's sake.  Well that's a first basically.  Every time I've tried I've known someone who could get through and buy my tickets.  Annoying.

I do think it should be a lottery rather than this, what the hell is the point of giving tickets to people with the best internet?  Bit peeved I never get through myself.

Not really about best Internet tbh.  It's a lottery to get a connection to a server that's overloaded.

Not really about best Internet tbh.  It's a lottery to get a connection to a server that's overloaded.

Best internet, connections, whatever.  All I know is that I've been doing this for 10 years and the same people get through every year.  I've personally never got through myself despite hitting F5 over and over again every year.  It's always the same friends of mine that do though.  They managed it themselves again this year, just not quick enough to get our tickets too.

Guest neesy111

Best internet, connections, whatever.  All I know is that I've been doing this for 10 years and the same people get through every year.  I've personally never got through myself despite hitting F5 over and over again every year.  It's always the same friends of mine that do though.  They managed it themselves again this year, just not quick enough to get our tickets too.

The best you can do is preparing your browser for it. ie stop images getting loaded etc.

The best you can do is preparing your browser for it. ie stop images getting loaded etc.

:lol: neesy man, none of my mates do any of that geeky shit and the same ones still get through.  Don't teach me how to suck eggs, I know what I'm talking about.

I managed with about 15 minutes to spare. Got the registration details page about a dozen times then a lad l know up Beamish managed to get 14 tickets in two spells so l just tried to get my own (had tried getting 4) and eventually managed.