mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Guest bimpy474

Shitting myself already, truth be told.

I've got a ticket in their end!!!

Good luck with that one!

Do you look inbred enough, lack of teeth ? Bowl haired ? plain ugly ?

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

Not even gonna consider this for at least another week.

Should be interesting though, being stuck up in the opposite end to usual.

Shitting myself already, truth be told.

lol- why did you seee how bad they were against City- they are dismal man, play like we did today against them we will beat them.

That's pretty much the reason why though, they're rubbish. :lol:

It's always the same against them. I post this every time - I'm not a Geordie so I would never claim to feel it like you folks do, but it's just the thought of losing to them which terrifies me.

Im usually full of macho bravado til about an hour before ko and my arse goes.

International break before this ffs.

Couldn't come at a much better time tbf. We need to bounce back n' all but we need our strongest team out more.

Its one of those where you want to play straight away to get a good result but of course two weeks will hopefully help us gett our shit together. We badly need to get Colo and Taylor fit too.

Krul

Anita  Taylor  Colo  Santon

Tiote    Jonas

Cabaye

Ben Arfa            Ba

Cisse

Guest bimpy474

Talking about the international break - which of our players are going away? Knowing our luck we'll get some back but lose others.

Cabaye definintely, Demba and Demba II are i think, also Fergie if i remember it right.

Taking into account how we're playing and how persistent we're being with a system that isn't working, it wouldn't matter if they were Blyth Spartans, I'd be worried.

We really need to win this. We simply cannot lose. I'm not confident.

Talking about the international break - which of our players are going away? Knowing our luck we'll get some back but lose others.

Cabaye definintely, Demba and Demba II are i think, also Fergie if i remember it right.

Tiote also

Guest bimpy474

Tiote also

Oh yeah. Ta ;)

I think today's result will probably help in this one tbh. We would probably have gone there with a defensive attitude but after it backfired spectacularly today Pardew will surely have to show some balls. If we are more positive that will put the players in a much better frame of mind.

Tiote also

Oh yeah. Ta ;)

And Vook. ;)