mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Guest bimpy474

Talking about the international break - which of our players are going away? Knowing our luck we'll get some back but lose others.

Cabaye definintely, Demba and Demba II are i think, also Fergie if i remember it right.

Tiote also

Oh yeah. Ta ;)

And Vook. ;)

Cant see him playing against Sunderland though. Well remembered (if he isnt injured again) :lol:

I'm usually positive against the mackems, this time I think we'll come away with nothing.  It has the makings of an awful game with both teams playing to not lose rather than to win.  We have the better players but we don't know how to get the best out of them and they are so negative.

My guess at this time is 2-1 to them unless we get all of our better players back and use them in a formation which brings the best out of them.

Krul

Santon  Colo  Saylor  Shane

Tiote      Jonas

Cabaye

Ba            HBA

Cisse

Krul

Santon  Colo  Saylor  Shane

Tiote      Jonas

Cabaye

Ba            HBA

Cisse

:thup:

That team for me like. Is Catts banned for this one?

Found out this afternoon I could have had a bloody ticket for this as one of the lads I go with has about 75 points and is working off shore. Ah well.

Think we can turn them over, but will be made more difficult if Pards persists with starting 4-4-2. At the moment I'm afraid Cisse is probably the one to make way for Obertan/Marv.

Wish we were in form going in to this one. We have loads of work to do if we are to improve on our last 7 games performances. Regardless of that this fixture, home or away, is always different to the norm but the fans and the players need a lift and if we can win this it would be a good platform to move forward from. Not an easy task but we have the talent to do it. Even a draw would be good. If we get bummed it will sum up a pretty flat and poor start to season given the players at our disposal.

International break boils my piss enough as it is, but we have to wait two weeks for this, probably the least enjoyable 90 minutes there is. It's always a tight nervous affair in the away version of the derby, can never relax at any point during the game.

Guest BooBoo

International break boils my piss enough as it is, but we have to wait two weeks for this, probably the least enjoyable 90 minutes there is. It's always a tight nervous affair in the away version of the derby, can never relax at any point during the game.

Only once, when Shola put us 4-0 up against ten men. Usually it's 90 minutes of torture and more often than not its tight right until the last kick. Was screaming for the final whistle last time at the SOL. Fucking Webb wanted to play all afternoon.

Only once, when Shola put us 4-0 up against ten men. Usually it's 90 minutes of torture and more often than not its tight right until the last kick. Was screaming for the final whistle last time at the SOL. Fucking Webb wanted to play all afternoon.

The last few of these haven't been televised either, so having Mick Lowes try and guide you through this is pretty much as bad as it gets. This ones made the telly I see, but I'm not sure that helps me at all.

Really can't be doing with this match like, how 90 minutes of football can mentally cripple someone.

Watched them saturday and they were shocking, but as mentioned thats the worry. O'Niell will have them believing that this match is their lives.

You just know we'll sleepwalk onto the pitch and batter long balls at Cisse until the Mackems take the lead; at which point we'll actually start to look like we give a shit.

Ben Arfa is capable of absolutely killing them, though. Time to make himself a hero.