2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Someone ought to put this in PES for a preview look. Sure it was done for the previous kit.

If you go onto @mikemanley11's one of the option file makers account there is a preview of our kits home, keeper and away he posted 5 days ago. Home kit looks pretty bad but the away looks good.

Someone ought to put this in PES for a preview look. Sure it was done for the previous kit.

If you go onto @mikemanley11's one of the option file makers account there is a preview of our kits home, keeper and away he posted 5 days ago. Home kit looks pretty bad but the away looks good.

The home kit is this seasons (spikes) with Wonga in replacement of Virgin Money.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

The home kit is this seasons (spikes) with Wonga in replacement of Virgin Money.

Yeah but in all fairness it was before the images of the actual home one leaked he tweeted them. I'd say he's making the actual one now and will post a new preview.

Anyway on pc now so can give direct links to pics for others

Away kit: https://twitter.com/MikeManley11/status/339017892102291456/photo/1

Keeper: https://twitter.com/MikeManley11/status/339018377869803524/photo/1

Guest Roger Kint

I mean, there's absolutely nothing we can do about this, right? (unlike Everton Crestgate).

Everton have done nowt about their fans complaining though. Agreeing to 'consult' them after next season when the heat dies down is nothing. Maybe we can ask Ashley to sort out this shirt by 2015 too.......

I'm completely indifferent to it. I expect shirts to be rubbish these days.

However, it's the badge that really winds me up. I much preferred it when it was properly emroidered.

Cheap and nasty, who'da thunk it?

Shouldn't we all be emailing the club flat out expressing our disgust at this? I know that kind of thing falls on deaf ears at NUFC these days, but stuff like that has worked at other clubs.

Shouldn't we all be emailing the club flat out expressing our disgust at this? I know that kind of thing falls on deaf ears at NUFC these days, but stuff like that has worked at other clubs.

It's the forum though - not sure if the feelings on here will equate to the general fan base. You can bet your house the stadium will be riddled with this new top come the first home game.

The blue pin stripe in our black stripe is what makes it worse than our current kit. I think our current kit is actually quite good - its a decent collar, the spikes basically have become un-noticable to me and the shorts and socks looked good too.

Honestly, this kit is joke. Blue fucking stripe within our black stripes.

Some fans  will buy any shite without complaining as its the new kit for themselves and kids etc but i would not buy that crap from a dodgy fake strip site tbh, utter bilge and ugly

Definitely the worst shirt we've had since this beauty.

http://i44.tinypic.com/dyavr4.jpg

Whoever has signed it off is trying to see how many people really will throw money at anything black and white IMHO.

That seriously looks like a washed-out clown shirt. My condolences.

Guest firetotheworks

Every time we get a new kit, it makes the previous one look decent. I now actually really like the almost all black one with two white stripes.

Every time we get a new kit, it makes the previous one look decent. I now actually really like the almost all black one with two white stripes.

Puma just don't want to keep it simple with our kits. The last one you can categorically say was a simple design was the 2011/12 kit.

the last one I bought, wasn't keen at first but really like it, it's always going to remind me of HBA. :aww:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2012/1/17/1326805414893/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-007.jpg

http://www.foot-anglais.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Ben-arfa-c%C3%A9l%C3%A8bre-son-but.jpeg

Puma are shit like.

Sad thing is, and I think I say it on here every year, but just as many people are going to buy this kit as usual and therefore next season they'll be shit again and so on and so on.

Guest bimpy474

Puma are shit like.

Sad thing is, and I think I say it on here every year, but just as many people are going to buy this kit as usual and therefore next season they'll be shit again and so on and so on.

Dont work like that though, if we are successful then another supplier will offer us more money to make our kits, no doubt that's why we have Puma ones as they offered the most money. There are quite a few good Puma kits for other teams, just so happens our one is terrible.

That one was much nicer with Northern Rock. Can remember everyone liking the Orange away kit that year, but on reflection it was horrible.

Aye mine has Northern Rock on, debated getting the Virgin patch but thought.."nahhh....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IfjAatRIBcc/UReMTLu617I/AAAAAAAAJ4c/YHm1iAorF00/s1600/Senor-Chang.gif

Guest Haris Vuckic

Have that black one with Ben arfa on it. Think all the its that year were fine. No doubt my view is influenced by the success we had in them.

It's a shame we won't come close to that success with Pardew in charge. He's the worst manager in our history.