2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

http://images.kurir-info.rs/slika-620x333/novi-dres-zvezde-1372932683-334641.jpg

New Red Star Belgrade Kut (PUMA)

From the other thread, in case anyone missed it.

I think if there was ever any doubt we were getting the rumoured pin striped garbage, all hope is now lost.

http://i.imgur.com/gsZ7zJc.jpg

Fuck that's nice.

Would be worth the buy if it wasn't for the £18 shipping fee to deliver it to Australia.

Absolutely daft charging that much.  :huff:

Will bring you one over in December if you sort me with a couple of beers when I arrive :)

Guest Phil K

Someone knocked up a home shirt based on it on Twitter. Looked real nice.

Looks too nice to be what we'll get, I might even BUY that, it's so good.

Any news on when the home shirt will be available for sale?

Scheduled for a mid-August reveal so thereabouts I guess.

End of July according to the beast in sports direct

Makes sense, I doubt it would be officially released after we have played in it or are just about too. Then again I remember last year.

Guest bimpy474

how on earth fans create better design than paid designers is shocking...

What designers i'd say now, all the kits seem to be half a dozen templates just edited slightly for each team. It's shocking like.

how on earth fans create better design than paid designers is shocking...

What designers i'd say now, all the kits seem to be half a dozen templates just edited slightly for each team. It's shocking like.

The ones desiging the half a dozen templates that are just edited slightly one would assume.

Guest bimpy474

Like Ethi says, they design (if you can call it that) a few templates and then just gear them to teams that suit. I would hardly call it designing.

Guest bimpy474

I'm just nitpicking because of course they design the templates. They just don't do it well.

I see what you mean, but you or i could do exactly what they do with the templates, there is just no imagination whatsoever put into them. Then it's even worse for individual teams, as we've seen they just change the colours to suit and presto. absolutely no thought put into. Just so happens that Adidas and Nike do it better than Puma.

It's still all mass produced crap.

I suspect it's always been 8 to 10 templates per brand doing the rounds, it just that the ability to "see" it is much greater with the t'internet and forums discussing them now that say 15 years ago.

Ultimately Adidas, Puma, Nike et al are businesses who are most interested in the bottom line and designing individual kits for specific football clubs just wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

I suspect clubs get a choice of three or four templates and that's about it.

If they really pressed to have some sort of individualism; "can we have that side trim from that kit, but actually on that kit etc", they'll get the special treatment of "that'll be 0.40p extra per shirt" but we "could" do it.

:undecided: "OK fuck that, just give us the standard version" as per your original quote.

Have just had this bad boy ebay purchase delivered:

http://instagram.com/p/bt55LGv-rM/ (soz - it won't let me copy the image url)

£6 - never been worn. Fuck Wonga, and fuck that disgusting new kit.

Nice!

I have the same shirt, although it's a bit faded and the Brown Ale logo has developed it's own permanent crease.

That and it's a tad too short.