2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I think this year's might be the worst we've ever had. More white than black, no stripes on the back, the Wonga logo, the blue stripes, the beaver teeth. Awful. A complete and utter mess. Third kit's nice.

... the gap around the sponsor, the gold, the blue stripes down the side, the ironed-on badge.

I know it doesn't matter to some but it really annoys me. Meh.

I just don't get why it has to be so messy. I know they have to change things season to season, so they sell, but this effort looks like a kid who's randomly pritt-sticked shit all over the place.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Adidas gave us a fair amount of dross but they were much, much better than Puma - in both quality of garment and design. I'm not sure how they can get a black and white striped shirt wrong but year on year they manage.

Black and white stripes - no patch, no stupid blue bits, no bugs bunny collar etc - it should be a piece of piss.

This years kit is the first one I haven't bought, not even tempted at £16 it looks bad enough in the pictures but ive never seen something so cheap and nasty irl. Hands down the worst kit we've ever had, and that's before you slap the shitty Wonga logo on it :anguish:

i've not bought a single one of our shirts since the last adidas ones in the championship.

wor lass got me a knockoff-nigel 'coloccini 2' 10-11 puma shirt from soccer triads or somewhere but i've not really liked any of the kits puma have made us